• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
I've done way more than I'm confortable restarting from zero. I actually updated the game without any problems and I don't care about cheats.

I guess VBA is better than No$GBA, I had no idea. In the future I'll use that but for this game, I'll keep using No$GBA unless there is a way to port the save files.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
I've done way more than I'm confortable restarting from zero. I actually updated the game without any problems and I don't care about cheats.

I guess VBA is better than No$GBA, I had no idea. In the future I'll use that but for this game, I'll keep using No$GBA unless there is a way to port the save files.

By using the speed button I went from the starting point to the Pokémon Tower in less than 40m you know.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
If you only use your starter it's easy. You can come back later to catch Piccolo or whatever fighter you wanna play with.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
I'm running into a problem with Whis - while I used the cheat code to get to the island fine, when I get there, there doesn't seem to be any triangle button for me to press, leaving me with nothing to do there. (Yes, I'm at the right stage of the game to get him too.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Does anyone know good fighters to be HM users? I currently have to use 2 bad fighters because of Surf and Cut.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Oct 12, 2016

There are ways to convert your save to VBA, there is an option in the emulator itself but I'm not sure it does NO$GBA or not, google is your friend in this instance.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Does anyone know how to go about saving your progress after you beat the pokemon champion on android? I've been using the emulator's save since the game save doesn't work and after I beat the Dragon League, the game just restarts since it detects no save file..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Ok I'm sick and tired of those "can't save", if you had read the first post you wouldn't be screwed right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Ok so let me start by saying I DID read the post about the save error but I am unable to fix it in my current situation since i am using GBA4IOS as an emulator because i am playing on an Iphone 6. Im asking for assistance in getting the problem fixed. I am ok with restarting if i have to and download a different emulator. I am unable to find something else that will work. everyone is using VBA but i am unable to find one for the Iphone(IOS) please help me.
Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
Hey Z-Max, thanks a ton for this patch! I'm loving every second of it! I was wondering if you have a compilation of all the abilities learned by fighters as you level up, as well as the stats (e.g. Freezer learns Death Beam at level 30; 90 power, 100 accuracy).
If that's not really possible (like if you don't have all the data lying around in a file), I can try to help with its compilation.
Also, what's the highest level at which a fighter learns an ability, usually? For example, after level 50 (since level grinding gets tedious even with emulator speed hacks)?
Once again, thank you! Also, you can take a look at ExperGamez, a DBZ YouTuber, playing through the game and spreading the word! It's really entertaining and must be satisfying to watch after all the hard work!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2018
@Guilhao: God's Tower is supposed to be mildly foggy, but clear enough that you can see the gravestone maze with your normal eye focus. From what I see, your maze is completely covered in fog and I don't know what would trigger an "extra fog" glitch. I'd say that if this is your only problem so far, make a couple of extra saves (just in case) and continue on with the game. There are about 4/5 levels of fog in God's Tower, so it's not too much hopefully. You'll be teleported out of it once you get to Kami, and there won't be any need to go back in (unless you want to catch a Piccolo Daimao). This is a day late, but I hope it helps!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2016
OK so I'm loving the game so far including the nostalgia it brings back because leaf green was my first Pokemon game, I'm wondering however is there a guide anywhere that shows a evolution path and or move list? Or a guide anywhere that would help with said info? Aldo I'm using mygba as my emulator and none of the cheat codes you posted are working, does anyone know what to do about that? It's not a big deal since my game is working fine and everything but it would be cool if I knew stuff like do any of the saiyans evolve to ask besides the obvious, and does piccolo evolve at all?

Back