• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The F(A?)WB discussion thread

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
It's currently 12:17 AM, and that marks the first day of July! And the end of the Writing Blitz. I got one chapter, while my goal was four. Didn't reach my goal. Maybe next year?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Didn't finish my goal, which I'd put down to being too darn busy with uni and also getting sidetracked in making a few song parodies instead of my goals. Ah well, it was an ambitious goal anyway. =p

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
So, was anyone else affected by the massive Washington DC area power outage that started Friday night? :P

Anyway, I got the part of my goal that I really cared about done, which was two big chapters of my Digimon fic: 13,380 words in all, which is easily my personal best for fanfic words written in a month.

But yeah, I lose. :D

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Yeah, I lose too. I got five and a half chapters done, which basically means I got 55% of the way to my goal. Still, five chapters in a month is better than I've been doing recently, so I can't really complain.

F.A.B.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
So, was anyone else affected by the massive Washington DC area power outage that started Friday night? :P
We had a power outage here like an hour ago. It came back on after thirty minutes or so, though.

One chapter a month is something I've been pretty consistent about. I think I might have taken a little more extra time. I blame summer; it makes me lazy.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
No power outage here. Just really ridiculous weather. It was thundering when I came home from work, with lightning flashing pretty close. Now, a half-hour later, it's perfectly sunny out.

I would probably have reached my goal if I just didn't get really lazy at the end. I only had six pages left to write, and could have stretched it out to two pages a day. But nope. Video games called to me, and I didn't finish.

This was a fun activity though. How often would everyone like to see this? Once a year? Twice a year? Every other month?

Bay

Years
Yup, lost also. Only managed to get one goal done, did a couple scenes for another, and barely anything for my last one. I blame real life, distractions, and my muse not willing to work with me, haha. It's still fun, though!

As for how often, twice a year is fine by me.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Can we all say that everyone lost, and made goals that was some what near impossible. Since we all have things to do irl. Good job everybody, theirs always next time XD

Back