• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
does anyone know what the daycare man says when you have 2 Pokemon in the daycare? I can't tell if he's saying "The 2 seem to get along" or "The 2 don't seem to like each other very much". I know there's a "2" in the phrase, though.

Hopefully it isn't saying "The 2 prefer to play with other Pokemon".
What is the Pokemon you want to breed?
I can help you...

(I only answer "you can breed it" or "you can't breed it". Not "the 2 seem bla bla bla")

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Hasty Ditto Lv. 10 Untrained
Hasty Eevee [Male] Lv. 23 Trained since level 5 with Soothe Bell; no deaths

It should work lol

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Hasty Ditto Lv. 10 Untrained
Hasty Eevee [Male] Lv. 23 Trained since level 5 with Soothe Bell; no deaths

It should work lol

Yes, you can breed it. You can breed all Pokemon (except legendaries) with Ditto. It should work.

You also can breed eevee with rattata or raticate (it is common), eevee has Field-type egg...

Happy breeding... :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Yes, you can breed it. You can breed all Pokemon (except legendaries) with Ditto. It should work.

You also can breed eevee with rattata or raticate (it is common), eevee has Field-type egg...

Happy breeding... :)

Yeah, but my Eevee's a dude, so I can't do Rattata unless I get a girl :P

and is Ditto a 75% chance, 50% chance, 10% chance..? I think it was 50% in Pearl.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
You're actually pretty smart to do this!! Nintendo are noobs 'cause these type of stuff aren't supposed to take THAT long. Like 7 months for Translation?! Those guys suck at Translating. If they ever hire me, it'll take less than a month! Especially if it's just copy and paste! Like, they can use a GBC File of Text Files and Copy and Paste! Game Freak and Nintendo suck for Translating for too long. However, their games are awesome - only if they hire better Translators like me!
I think nthat too... and why dont they just do all the tranlations and release at the same time? easier

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 17, 2010
hey, great work with the patches, i got a problem though, when ever i finish a battle the game frezzes and that is with trying bot patches

any help would be nice :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Question

question does it work in the original nds???
nver mind got my ans from other people but i wonder if there is a patch that will work in original nds

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
guyz i m new in the forum ... i haven't time to read the 18 pages so i m posting my problem ... i have download the heartgold rom (-removed-), i have install the english patch (from here) but after the first meet with prof oak (when he ask you for your name and gender) i m taking a black screen ... i found a actionreplay cheat on youtube and i pass this but when i go out of the house i can't see myself or any other pokemon or human ... i m seeing only houses and trees .... if someone can plz help me !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
guyz i m new in the forum ... i haven't time to read the 18 pages so i m posting my problem ... i have download the heartgold rom (-removed-), i have install the english patch (from here) but after the first meet with prof oak (when he ask you for your name and gender) i m taking a black screen ... i found a actionreplay cheat on youtube and i pass this but when i go out of the house i can't see myself or any other pokemon or human ... i m seeing only houses and trees .... if someone can plz help me !!!

Go into someone elses house othere than yours and then come out. It worked for me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Go into someone elses house othere than yours and then come out. It worked for me.

ty it worked :)
..... the translate have some problems but it a lot better from japanese (for example when you go to leave the new bark town without pokegear a girl stop you but she talk japanese...)
... some times the game stuck ... it is common error or i can do something to fix it ??? (it stuck some times when i start a battle with other trainers and 1 time emulator had close when i take the mystery egg for prof elm)

PS: sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
question does it work in the original nds???
nver mind got my ans from other people but i wonder if there is a patch that will work in original nds

Hey i second this, cause i can play it patched perfectly on NO$GBA but on my actual NDS (i use GEi or galaxy eagle i..dad didnt get r4) it goes perfect on the intro but then its either an all white or all black screen

PLEEEASE help

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
Years
Hey i second this, cause i can play it patched perfectly on NO$GBA but on my actual NDS (i use GEi or galaxy eagle i..dad didnt get r4) it goes perfect on the intro but then its either an all white or all black screen

PLEEEASE help

I'd just wait like a week until the english rom comes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
You're actually pretty smart to do this!! Nintendo are noobs 'cause these type of stuff aren't supposed to take THAT long. Like 7 months for Translation?! Those guys suck at Translating. If they ever hire me, it'll take less than a month! Especially if it's just copy and paste! Like, they can use a GBC File of Text Files and Copy and Paste! Game Freak and Nintendo suck for Translating for too long. However, their games are awesome - only if they hire better Translators like me!

You Know, They have to translate EVERY Single event, including the additional events that are in remakes, you won't find the remake events on a GBC rom, the last game to be translated too quickly was "Zero Wing" the time to translate that was one month, and their translation of Zero wing sucked, plus the shipping from japan to america, which takes 2 months at best and they have to be careful about the translation, or else the "Zero wing" incident will happen all over again

"Zero wing" was translated by Sega

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
What a delay dude
This post no longer needed because Nintendo realesed the english version a few months ago

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You Know, They have to translate EVERY Single event, including the additional events that are in remakes, you won't find the remake events on a GBC rom, the last game to be translated too quickly was "Zero Wing" the time to translate that was one month, and their translation of Zero wing sucked, plus the shipping from japan to america, which takes 2 months at best and they have to be careful about the translation, or else the "Zero wing" incident will happen all over again

"Zero wing" was translated by Sega

Despite your point being rather good, you've revived a thead. Reviving is against the rules.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back