• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
I remember when I played it, (maybe a year ago) I had the same problem when I wanted to play in the night. The game was working, I could hear me walking and entering the poke center and stuff. It was just all dark. I think I just waited until morning(in real world) and it fixed, or I had done something with the clock. Cant help any further :(
I was playing on iphone gba4ios

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
I'll try to play this game, even though it doesn't seem to have a english version...
I'll try to understand it whith the little german I know :P

If anyone would ever find the time to traslate what everyone says in this hack into english that would have been AWESOME!!!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I dont like how everyone begging for a certain language immediately, while the author makes his/her own effort using his/her language to produce it.
If the rom is good and it is a result of people in certain region, then we should stick to the language of that region, good language lives.

BUT

Maybe it is my ignorance, from my understanding German is not the easiest language to adopt, it has genders AND purals even on articles(the):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/DE-def-art-declensions-en.svg
die bellosoom? der charizard?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/DE-def-art-declensions-en.svg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
Hey man, just wanted to drop this here, if you finish this hack, and you need someone to translate it, u guys HAVE TO HIT ME UP. I would love to have this hack finished, and i would GLADLY translate it into English. My English is okay i would say. And German is my native language, so if you need someone to do the translation work, i would LOVE TO. But only once the hack is finished. There is no point translating something thats never going to be finished? Is the Admin still working on this project? Anyway, in case you are reading this and need someone to do the translation work, as i said, i'd gladly offer you my help if you need it. Played the hack a few years ago, don't know where i got stuck anyway, my friend loved it, i loved it, and I would love to play the complete version :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Is this gonna work on VBA gx? It says VBA so I think you mean the PC version?

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
The game should work with any accurately implemented GBA emulator.

PS: Development is still acive. However, there is a lack of updates since we go through fundamental changes in our workflow with more automation to bring new and more features faster.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2016
Can someone tell me how to make translations for this? Or send me appropriate Links? I would consider creating an english translation as i´m a native german speaker

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
well..... it looks great but i really dont know german and dont understand it so i will just wait until is finnished and translated. the screenshots look really awesome!!!1

Years
Dragonflye, this hack is so stunning with those screens and unique features that I'm lost for words. I most definitely think it is different from others ;).

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hey guys I'm back again. Sbird and I have a new presentation for you. The project goes even further. =)

Job Offers:
  • 1-2 Mappers: We need mappers for some here and there work, indoor maps, caves, etc. In order to apply you should be able to use a program like advance map (or a similar tool) and have some experience with mapping. We are glad to offer you some basic information on how our design process works and on the tools we use.
  • 1-2 Tileseter: Someone to creates tilesets, simple as that, we do not specifically require you to create your own tiles, but collaborate tiles from others in a format we can use. This includes editing them so their color and style matches the tilesets of Sovereign of the Skies.
  • 1 Scripter: For general purpose scripts, texts etc. - The project is pretty big. Being able to speak and write german and english would be appreciated.
  • 1-2 Spriter: In order to keep it original we do not solely want to rely on publicly available sprites, if you apply for this position your job would be to create sprites, basically, of NPCs, Trainers, Pokémon.
  • 2-3 Texter: People who create dialogs, creative and "lore-fitting", speaking and writing in german and english required for this position.
  • 1-2 Musicians: In cooperation with ipatix, create atmospheric music pieces to fit the game, make it feel more personal and attuning. Give power to the scenes and places the game has to offer. You do not necessarily need to understand how the games sound engine works, but keep in mind that there are, in fact, limitations on what we can implement.
If you are interested don't hesistate to contact us, we will definitely respond, and keep in mind that we are not professionals, so you don't have to be professional. We make this game for fun, in our freetime, nobody earns money with it and in the end we want to create something for everyone, but also have fun doing so. Our E-Mail for contact: [email protected]

Contributers will be rewarded with an honorable mention in the credits of course, as well as a place in our team (Which will also be mentioned in the credits of course)

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
This is the problem with hacks with high quality graphics, due to the load of work its rarely can be finished, either way, good luck!

Back