• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novice Breeder here, hi all :3

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm here due to my interest at gaining more skill in breeding competitive as well as unique or niche Pokemon.

I like to breed and trade far more than I like battling, but I'm working on a dedicated battle team for casual matches and BP farming for now.

Nice to meet everyone, hope to see you around. :3

Years
  • Hello, Aello! (That rhymed better in my head.)

Welcome to you from a fellow new member. What kinds of Pokémon do you mean by "niche"? I'm not interested in competitive battling either, but I'm fascinated by all the machinations of the breeding process, so if you'd ever care to discuss them with me, drop me a line! Is that still a thing? Am I showing my age?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there, dear! Welcome to PC, and I'm thrilled to meet you too! <3 I'm pretty much a battling enthusiast, but yeah, I do like to trade from time to time! I'm working on some breeding projects myself, to try and boost up for some future trades for loads of shinies and whatnot!

Perhaps would want to see our Trade Corner! That's where all of our traders go to trade, and discuss topics about pokemon breeding! The Trade Plaza section is where all of the main trading comes into play though. You can create your own trade shop, as well as have a look at others! There is also the many quick trading threads there, like the IV Bred & Egg Move Quick Trade Thread, for one! There is a lot more to see, so, I hope that you'll enjoy yourself in that board, should you choose to visit there! C:

And I wish you luck on all of your future trading! The members there are really great, and will help you have a safe and easy time on all your trades! There's also the Battle Center, just incase you need any help with your pokemon teams! It's just a suggestion; there are people who are willing to help out on that regard too, so, maybe it'll be worth it to check it out at least once and see what's there~

Regardless, I hope that you enjoy your stay darling, and have a lovely time on the forums! If you need any assistance, you're more than welcome to contact any one of the moderators, like myself, and we will help out at anytime, and to the best to our abilities! Have a nice afternoon, and cheers. ^^

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Greetings from another breeder!

I take it from your avatar you like Mawile? :3
    I'm starting to really like that Pokemon myself. It's so wierd, but that just makes it even more adorable!

Well, hopefully I'll see you around in the future!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! Breeding has gotten quite enjoyable in XY with the new mechanics. =) And yeah, I like breeding, collecting and doing Battle Maison more than battling myself.

But hope to see you around sometime!

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone, I'm glad to have found my way here, seems like a very friendly community. :3

Greetings from another breeder!

I take it from your avatar you like Mawile? :3
    I'm starting to really like that Pokemon myself. It's so wierd, but that just makes it even more adorable!

Well, hopefully I'll see you around in the future!

Yes I love Mawile, I'm working on egg moves for one now. :D I see from your avi and sig that you are a Sonic fan. I used to play Sonic games all the time, I kinda fell out of love with the series after Shadow the Hedgehog, but I still pop in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle from time to time, especially to play in Chao garden. I pretty much love anything that lets me raise little monsters. <3 Though I did hear that Generations was excellent.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hello and welcome to PC! In Trade Corner we have tons of IV breeding going on and especially in our chat, which is located in our announcements section. Hope to see you around~

Years
  • And hello from me too! Welcome to PC, Aello!

I have to say, love that avatar you have there. Mega Mawile is one of my fave Megas in X/Y because not only does she have an amazing typing (Steel/Fairy) but Huge Power makes her a total destroyer. Anyways, Aura has already got you covered by showing you around Trade Corner and Battle Center, CC over there is one of the Trade Corner mods so I bet he'd be looking forward to you hanging out over there.

Well, I do hope you can stay here as an active member because the more the merrier I guess. Remember to read the rules so you don't get in trouble, or you can always ask a staff member for assistance (like CC and Aura over there). Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay!

- Hikari

Years
  • Mawile is the booomb! One of my favorite fairies and definitely my top three favorites from Hoenn. Glad to see he's getting so much more love now with mega evolutions - much deserved! Welcome to PC, Aello. :)

I'm much more of a breeder than battler myself, though I love to breed nicely IVed/natured Pokemon in my spare time. They never really see the light of competitive battling outside occasional battle maison challenges but it's super rewarding and definitely very fun! Gives people lots to do post-game. It was awesome to see how nicely-revamped the breeding system was in the sixth generation games, right?

But on another note, yess! Raising little monsters/creatures is so fun. I have a few games on my mobile phone that let me do that and I just can't stop going on them. =~=;

Anyways, hope you have a good time here! Seems like you're fitting in awesomely already, which is great.

Back