• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autumn is coming

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tumblr_lth85qXc3i1qjwxr1o1_500.gif

And so are we! Have you got any special plans regarding your roleplays or roleplaying activity this fall?

Thought of joining more than you usually do, or maybe take a step back, or maybe you have a grand plan for a new RP coming up?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I start school soon, so more than likely my activity will dwindle.

Luckily, all the RPs I'm in aren't fast-paced or super dependent on me posting.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • I'm happy that the roleplays I'm in doesn't demand to post immediately and is okay because the others are busy too. Hehe.

I did thought of planning a fantasy-rpg roleplay and a horror survival one but getting swamped already, so busy busy busy.

I'm slowly gonna make sure I'm active and not neglect the rps. :c

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I'll probably become more active, because my time will be much more organised. In the summer, I keep putting stuff off till the next day because I have the time, whereas when college rolls around my RP time will be more systematic and I'll use it more wisely.

Years
  • I'm back at uni come the 31st of August but I study from home so it shouldn't have a huge impact on my RPing. In fact I have a couple of RPs that I plan on having up in the near future so that will be good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha gimme, ever the massive GM ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing new RPs. I'll put up one of my own as well. I just need to learn to juggle my hectic work schedule with my online hobbies. Again >.<

Years
  • Oh, you kids and your school! I don't plan on changing anything, so you'll still see me hanging around in the background, participating in whatever I can.

I know one thread I'm in is planning on making a fun little Harvest Festival event to commemorate the occasion. Hopefully something fun and easygoing, compared to the fast pace we normally have! Anyone else doing anything IC with the turning of the season?

Back