• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
4/10 just a pairing note and you dislike danny, they must be good if they are still getting those views/likes/subs. I am not a fan of steam train since all they have done is castle crashers and I don't like that game also Jon wanted danny to take his place so wouldn't it make sense to like danny for jon jaffari?

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
8.9/10, because the picture's so cute and the text goes well above it, while still being easily readable! <3 Super cute!

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
1/10

Why would your signature on a Pokemon forum be your relationship status?

EDIT: 4/10 at least you have something else now, but its not a very good gif...

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
A little large, but truly epic, I love the design and content. I like what you did with the acronym for your name too. 8outta10.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Ehnnn... It's a little blurry which affects the quality also there's that Final Fantasy stamp on the bottom right. The text to the right could of been something other than the default forum font.

Overall it's... not good.

5outta10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back