• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • This hack is so underrated,I don't know why it's still not yet being promoted by big time Pokémon youtubers. if there's still enough space to add another region (such as unova, or even alola) just to make an unique, new storyline, it will have a LEGIT chance to become rom of the year next year.

It's not easy like you think... I have an hard time with adding Johto after Hoenn in Pokemon Ruby Renev... Yes. It was possible. But as I said. It was very hard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    where is the link i cant seem to find it :(

or is there not a link ??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    thanks burningocean and rb11 i hope you make it a mediafire link so i can get it on my phone ;)

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • The moment I saw this thread I had to read everything. I can see how excited you are and sometimes how unsure you are (like the fact that you want to add events into you game that wasn't in the original Diamond/Pearl).

I think you are doing something brave and beautiful and you should make the game you want to. This beautiful game is going to be your own homage to a great game and adding a few of your ideas is a good way to go. It makes the game more unique while still catering for your love of the original game.

I am so looking forward to this game, not just for me and your fans (Because we are) but for you. Go get them, dude, go catch them all and bring this game to life. We can't wait to play this. You got this.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • 1.Looking good, looking forward to hear the 16-bit version of route 209
    2.Will generation 4 Pokemon have their unique cries or no?

beck0n

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hey! I just noticed this for the first time. I never truly got into DPPT for varying reasons of my own, but I'm VERY excited to see the progess on this! It gives me a reason to play through Sinnoh for once ;)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hey! I just noticed this for the first time. I never truly got into DPPT for varying reasons of my own, but I'm VERY excited to see the progess on this! It gives me a reason to play through Sinnoh for once ;)

If you like 8bit pokemon games, i suggest you play Pokemon prism too, which also have DPPT songs in 8bit form

Last edited:

StarGazr

QuartzDXDev
    Years
    • He/They
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Some assets clash a tiny bit but this is definitely a really interesting concept! Good luck!

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • Honestly, I appreciate this because of the concept alone.

More pragmatically, hackers can take advantage of all of the tools available to the GBA. DS hacking is relatively immature here.

Years
  • yay i love demakes! this looks really promising!
    the only thing i wish was it was firered based because emerald doesn't work occasionally on my pc but rom hacks normally do and you shouldn't do that just for me honestly

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Thanks so much for your comment! This is what really inspires me to keep hacking and making the game as good as possible. I can hopefully release and alpha or beta soon. I custom made some OWs myself, others are a credit to Delta231 and some other sprite makers. I'm glad you like them!

I'm so sorry for abandoning this project the last 2 months. I've had big exams and that shifted my focus away from the game, but with the progress I have made I really don't want to quit now !
    So, I'm back working on the game, and I hope that a download will be available soon.

And to those who replied about custom events, thank you. I think that I'll add some changes here and there but not enough to damage the story line.

Look out for more updates from now on!

Can't wait for the download if possible could you message me a download link when it's available, game looks awesome glad you're not giving up wait until the hard work pay soon off!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2024
    Thanks so much for your comment! This is what really inspires me to keep hacking and making the game as good as possible. I can hopefully release and alpha or beta soon. I custom made some OWs myself, others are a credit to Delta231 and some other sprite makers. I'm glad you like them!

I'm so sorry for abandoning this project the last 2 months. I've had big exams and that shifted my focus away from the game, but with the progress I have made I really don't want to quit now !
    So, I'm back working on the game, and I hope that a download will be available soon.

And to those who replied about custom events, thank you. I think that I'll add some changes here and there but not enough to damage the story line.

Look out for more updates from now on!

Hi, there, RB11. I'm so excited about you keep doing this amazing masterpiece of demake of Pokemon D/P/PT. I was keep watching this thread in my old account of PokeCommunity and y'know me as Dark_Rider_Timothy96. But I forgot the password of my old account. Though, keep doing your masterpiece of demaking of Pokemon D/P/PT. I hope and wonder, when you finish your romhack

Back