• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Longest combo so far?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I did 55 for Growlithe before I quit for the day.

Years
  • 35 or so for Nirodan female. No point going over 31 since the shiny rates and IV boosts cap there, so I just let Nidoran spawn in the overworld in hopes of a shiny. But alas ..........

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Mid-teens for Eevee because I wanted a bunch. Unsure if I should actually both going higher and try for a shiny or not. Wanted to use a Shiny Flareon from GO but found out my crappy phone cannot connect with the Switch! Wah.

Years
  • Currently on 60-something for Nidoran female again. Decided I'd go past 31 for a while to collect candies and pick up some nicely-IVed Nidoran, but probably won't go further unless they run into me or I run into them by accident haha. #shinypls

Years
  • i've decided i refuse to combo until i get the shiny charm..iirc I've caught about 73 pokemon so far. So I'm not /too/ far away.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2018
    I have caught 101 vulpix and still no shiny so i gave up. But I have alot of Vulpix lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Over 300 for Nidoran Male because i didnt know i only had to go until 31 for highest shiny chance lolll. Ended up giving up that chain to regain the money i spent and tried again the following day. Got my shiny then ♡

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I think it was around 270 (Drowzee). I got it up to around 100 to make everything really easy to catch, then mostly ran back and forth in and out of buildings without actually encountering anything. Every so often, I would get bored enough to encounter and catch another Drowzee. So in total, I spent about 20 hours on the combo before getting frustrated and quitting (without any shinies, I might add). I do have way too much candy, though.

I haven't been able to bring myself to actively combo anything else yet, sadly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i was shiny hunting for a ponyta and had a combo of 76. found a shiny psyduck instead and took that, breaking the combo.

Back