• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Please save all Screenshots in JPG format.

On Mac OS: Cmd-Shift-4 plus Spacebar and click the desktop. Paste it in your favorite image editor

On Windows: Just press Print Screen and paste it in your favorite image editor.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Shigeru-san said:
Ehehehe... you got that from GameFreak's art gallery (way better than Pok?mon.com's).
hmm...where can I find GameFreak's art gallery?
those pictures looks awesome^^

heres mine: it's my avatar tiled...nothing special...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
why are the attachments so small...another thing I should bring up to the admins...

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Very convinient indeed! Now I can load the page quicker! And 'bout time you saw one of mine! Were in F-Zero season, so I have an F-Zero wallpaper! I'm looking for some Soul Calibur 2 Wallpaper, if anyone know where to find, please tell me..

Last edited:

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
StarLightUmbreon, I love your Wallpaper!!! It looks really great.

Haruka, your Wallpaper, with Torchic, suits a lot to you^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love all your wallpapers~ n_n

Weird...I tried to attach mine and it said that the file was too big... -_- Help?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Miyu-chan said:
I love all your wallpapers~ n_n

Weird...I tried to attach mine and it said that the file was too big... -_- Help?
Ah.. which format did you save it in? Try .jpg it doesn't use a lot of space and it always worked for me..

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
She saved her picture of herself as a .bmp, the worst kind. >_< They're massive!

Anyways...mine again:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
That girl Kageme! Our anime club watched Inu Yasha today at noon so I've seen it now!:p Cool wallpaper^^

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
22sa said:
Ah.. which format did you save it in? Try .jpg it doesn't use a lot of space and it always worked for me..

I shrinked it...hope it works... o.O; BTW, I saved it in JPEG, that's the same as jpg is it?

BMP files are huge, that's for sure. o.O; *goes to delate some* I love Kairi's Kagome desktop, it's so pretty. =D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ooo... and I love yours. Yeah, you correctly compressed it.
Where'd you find that? Did you make it? Your Sango work is lovely, certainly.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I didn't make the Sango one myself. n_n; But it's pretty isn't it? =D I got it at a InuYasha site... I think it was called Sailor Bob's Inuyasha page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back