• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Don't forget to pick up your gift Rockruff

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Got rockruff but I forgot to make a note of my download code so missing out on my quick balls. Any idea how I can find it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I got him!

Just have to remember to evolve him between 5 and 559 so I can get my Dusk form!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I got him!

Just have to remember to evolve him between 5 and 559 so I can get my Dusk form!

Same, haha.

I just got my Rockruff, Petra, and looking forward to getting Dusk. Enjoying the puppy stage though, she has a cute cry.

As for favourites, it's probably the Midday form. Its exclusive move is a better-fit, and I prefer the more realistic, noble wolf design and personality. I got to use one in Moon (my bf, who has Sun, evo'd my doggo and traded her back) and quite enjoyed the experience. I quite like Dusk's look, just need to see how my run with it goes before saying weither I prefer it or not.

Midnight is not bad by any means, I like the other two better.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I used midday lycanrock last time, so Im not really interested in dusk lycanrock even if its a new form. But ill definitely be grabbing it and breeding it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Is Dusk Lycanroc worth all the hassle? It literately just a recolored Midday Lycanroc with Touch Claw Ability.
    He is not that impressive even in the anime considering that he basically became a house dog despite two month passed since his evolution.
    His movepool still sucks as well, even Midnight got much more impressive move compare to him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Same, haha.

I just got my Rockruff, Petra, and looking forward to getting Dusk. Enjoying the puppy stage though, she has a cute cry.

As for favourites, it's probably the Midday form. Its exclusive move is a better-fit, and I prefer the more realistic, noble wolf design and personality. I got to use one in Moon (my bf, who has Sun, evo'd my doggo and traded her back) and quite enjoyed the experience. I quite like Dusk's look, just need to see how my run with it goes before saying weither I prefer it or not.

Midnight is not bad by any means, I like the other two better.

Sounds like you just like all of them!!

Years
  • I picked up a male one who happened to have an Adamant nature on the first try since I was planning on soft-resetting for natures, but I'm happy he got the perfect nature and has been a huge asset in helping me destroy the game.

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Sounds like you just like all of them!!

Pretty much, haha! They're all pretty well-designed, and their concept is rather unique for the franchise. I just wish they had better stats (I feel this is a common issue for me, *points to Espurr, Persian, Liepard...)

I got a neutral-natured female, and I'm pretty happy with her. I didn't know you could get non-neutral natures, haha. Oh well, I'll take neutral over hindering.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Since I live in castelia city eastern time and I'm playing ultra moon so do I have to wake up at 5 am just to evolve my rocruff just started the game I need to know

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am a little surprised that Dusk Lycanroc is very similar to Midday in stats. Tough Claws is a good ability. I wonder what Dusk's Shiny form looks like.

I have a Shiny Female Midday Lycanroc which is blue. I am pleased Lycanroc have been given a few Tutor moves and whilst I am not a fan of Midnight's design it getting elemental punches makes sense.

Years
  • Heh I thought this was a promotion for pre-order only. I am right at Mallow's trial now with my Midnight Lycanroc but that's fine since I have been dying to use midnight for a long time now. Before I grabbed Ultra Moon I only had Pokemon Sun and didn't feel like grabbing moon at the time. It worked out in the end. These games are definitely much better than Sun/Moon (although they were very good this game just offers a lot more)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I love my dusk form Lycanroc. I like the design so much better than the other two. This one seems to have taken over the top spot in my team.

Years
  • I definitely prefer the Midnight form better, but I think it's just cause I like crazy, ugly, weird, and out of the world type of Pokémon. Dusk Form is cool though.

Back