• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021
    Hello Im looking for games like Pokemon Xenoverse where pokemons are animated during battles?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    I am just wondering if there is a johto game in gba that doesn't change the main parts of the game like battles and encounters But has reusable tms?

EDIT I forgot to say it can have changed encounters as long as it is a Pokémon in the main Pokédex that wasn't already available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    I have another game I am looking for or patch/patches. The game is fire red with gen 6 exp share but it is at the very beginning and reusable tms. Also NO added Pokémon or major Pokémon battle teams changed! Sorry if this is to specific.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I've played a while ago a Pokemon ROMhack or a fan game (I don't recall which one was it). I don't remember a whole lot of that game besides it having intentional glitches. One particular intentional glitch I remember was when the player was walking in a route ands uddenly the road glitches and the road became black/white textured. One thing I remember too was a certain room which was... creepy? It had a bunch of kids toys in it and also Lego blocks or something like that. There could also have been a doll there. Does anyone know the name of it? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    Is there a Pokemon Crystal rom hack or fan game, that has crystal's graphics but with modern pokemon mechanics,types, moves etc?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I'm looking for good crossover hacks/games. Things like Dragon Ball Z: Team Training or Yugioh Pokeduel, where the monsters/characters of one franchise replace the actual Pokemon you catch and use.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    are there demakes of (sun and moon) (XY)?

I've been looking for demakes of these two games for gba for more than 2 weeks so I accept your suggestions

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    I'm looking for a specific rom hack...

I am looking for a rom hack of either Pokemon Stadium 1 or Pokemon Stadium 2 that only has the Player vs Player pokemon battles. No story, no tower, no extras. Just the battles. Anyone know of one?

Years
  • I've been looking for demakes of these two games for gba for more than 2 weeks so I accept your suggestions

Hey, I moved your post here, too, since this thread already deals with ROM hack recommendations.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am looking for a rom hack of either Pokemon Stadium 1 or Pokemon Stadium 2 that only has the Player vs Player pokemon battles. No story, no tower, no extras. Just the battles. Anyone know of one?

Hey, I moved your post here, too, since this thread already deals with ROM hack recommendations.

Back