• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Sparkin

There's no escaping from this for me, I guess...
    I'm seven of clubs, without alignment.
    [Vote] Salzorrah

Mr. James

I do think that Desinishon did make an attempt to switch the votes on Sparkin. I do not think that there would be any other reasoning to do it other than them being part of the same faction.

[Vote] Sparkin

Years
  • Everyone change your vote to Naku if you want a rival agency out the game. Sparkin can live another day for now.

[unvote] Sparkin
    [Vote] Nakuzami

Sparkin

Well, if they're that innactive, maybe they didn't even get to recruit anyone?
    [Unvote] Salzorrah
    [Vote] Nakuzami

Last edited:

Sparkin

Dunno why you're still pressing on me, when I clearly said last day phase that I had no team.

Eventually, you'll keep lynching people with no team, and then the one's left'll be the ones with a team, which by that time, they all are already in yer team chats, and it'll be hard to know who they are.

[Unvote] Nakuzami

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Yeah, removing a rival agency is probably a priority tbh, and if Naku did have a recruit, he won't die so...

[unvote] Sparkin
    [vote] Nakuzami

We do need to find the Joker soon, because that leaves them 1 less agency to get into. He wins by getting into all of the agencies AND is not affected by ANY action (investigates, kills, protects, etc) The only way he dies is if he's lynched or recruiter kills them... That's how my role worked last time.

Sparkin

Also, it seems my hunch was right. Salzorrah's like, following every lynch that GP does.
    So here's what.

#Option A: We risk not lynching anyone, because Naku can have at least 1 recruiter. Recruiters can't die if they have a member in their team.

#Option B: We lynch Salzorrah for being in Gp's team. She follows every Gp lynch. If you're an agent, you'd have to follow your leader to win, right?

I like option b. [Vote] Salzorrah

Back