• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Sparkin

I'm not aligned to anyone though. Thanks for getting your cop killed though. I appreciate that.

I'm getting a deja vu...
    Anyways, it's not like you'll be everybody's cop

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [VOTE]Gunner

Wouldn't put it past bard to recast her as the Joker.

EDIT: Also looks like someone else visited her, maybe a recruiter

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh right oops.

Yeah literally just that + the fact that i have no idea who to vote

Years
  • I wonder why Nani? Not that those thoughts ever get us anywhere.
    I don't have much to say about Abby's vote, whatever works for him I guess.

Anyway, I was thinking about this. I think there's a high chance that someone might have grabbed Sparkin' last night. Seems weird since he nearly got lynched yesterday, right? But that would be precisely why he'd be a great target, people would assume nobody else would recruit him.

Thoughts?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I can confirm that sparkin is not ridin any magikarpet.

[vote] sparkin

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I voted yesterday, Bard! D:

If we don't have any better ideas, then I'll go for Sparks as well. [vote] Sparkin.

Why does everyone hate me ;<

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • killer_rabbit.jpg

I don't know which of y'all did it, but mark my words I won't rest until I reclaim my rightful place in this town and exact retribution on whoever took my organization down and left me dead. Even if I have to reattach my head with safety pins.

I will be back. :|

Years
  • [Vote] Sparkin

I mean, I'm the one who said it makes sense. That being said, I'll change my vote if I see a smarter choice appear.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • There's no other reason not to lynch Sparkin tbh... Unless there's a reason we shouldn't, I'm in.

[vote] Sparkin

EDIT:

[VOTE]Gunner

Wouldn't put it past bard to recast her as the Joker.

I wish I was the Joker again, but no lmao... Btw, we really should find who's the Joker this time tho, Gonna throw this out there, but my Gunner Gut is telling me it's either Johnny or Desi tbh. It's not enough for me to vote for them yet, but it's a thought we could go with...

EDIT #2: I don't know if Bard has changed the Joker role, but I can tell you what mine did last time so that we know how we can deal with it, but I'm not sure if that's game breaking or not. I'll leave it to Bard if he allows me to tell it to you... For all we know, he could have changed it :P

Last edited:

Sparkin

You're voting me because you think someone'd recruit me because I almost got lynched yesterday?

Puh-lease.

Almost less than half voted for me, and most were planning to go for me today. If a recruiter recruited me, it's the same as recruiting nobody. Think about it...The recruiters knew this was going to happen, so why would they recruit me?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sparks, I'm voting for you because I haven't properly forgiven you. Please don't take offence. :D

Sparkin

And also, after thonking for a bit, I think that at least one of those bandwagoners is a member of HOMO or The Bakery.

Years
  • [Vote] Rabinov

Gp is just believing reverse psych ****, he just want someone lynched beside his recruits. Other recruiters are following him 'cause sparkin is not recruited by them. Naku seems to be too inactive to recruit someone and i don't think that doof have recruited sparkin. Instead of randomly lynching someone if they are not part of your group, try to hunt down members of other group. That rabinov vote was just for that. I can totally see Rabi as GPs recruit. But its just a guess.

Years
  • Huh, what if GP happened to pick up the King of Spades? I can see that happening, and after everything with Sparkin yesterday, decided to investigate him and share the results with his Recruiter? I think this could we worth pursuing.

[Vote] Sparkin

Sparkin

Paranoia plz...I'm an agent. It's impossible to know if I have a faction. Which I don't.

I can see you joining the wagon.

About the agents following Gp, I think it's either Rabinov or Salzorrah.

Back