• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Sparkin

Can agree with that. If that's true, wouldn't be better to get rid of Kiyo?
    That would give an advantage to the 4 other teams, rather than getting to someone who doesn't even have an team, aka me.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Sadly, nope. Also, I don't think I'd be your first choice. You'd want someone that could get within teams and really help you.

Kiyotaka fits it, dontcha think?

There are more players around like that, but yeah, it's what I think atm

Sparkin

Just trying to make things easier for when I get a team ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I guess I'll trust RNG
    So, who's into a recruiter's group? It would help getting a discussion

This strikes me as someone wanting to remove any thoughts of them being in a group. It's kinda like the zodiac killer telling the police that the killer would like likely try to "help" the police. Same could be applied to gp saying people shouldn't vote with their recruit i guess.

Sparkin

lol, that was just me trying to get someone to out themselves.
    I tried.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I definitely support a kiyo lynch ;) makes much more sense than a sparkin lynch, atleast for today.

[unvote] Sparkin
    [vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I kinda doubt everyone would go for the same person. I know last time I deliberately went for people I figured no one would go for. I figured the power of friendship would work wonders... and it did up until somebody went and killed my staff. :P

I didn't forget, whoever did that

Anyway we got a bandwagon going and I don't feel like being a hipster today so....

[Vote] Kiyotaka

Back