• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Sparkin

tfw people really think I'd let anyone working with me be that obvious lol

I assure you, I'm not wrong about Naku.

Then, that means you recruited the ...king of spades? Unless you say so, we're all just jumping blindlessly on a bw.
    Nobody asked for why the vote, and Salzorrah still jumped on it. Why would she go for if nobody explained why we should go for Baku?

You also happened to behave the same way before, and it turned out to be true.
    I know I'm onto something so I'm keeping my vote.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Definitely not me.
    Also, it seems my hunch was right. Salzorrah's like, following every lynch that GP does.
    So here's what.

#Option A: We risk not lynching anyone, because Naku can have at least 1 recruiter. Recruiters can't die if they have a member in their team.

#Option B: We lynch Salzorrah for being in Gp's team. She follows every Gp lynch. If you're an agent, you'd have to follow your leader to win, right?

I like option b. [Vote] Salzorrah

Or you can risk lynching Naku, because if he does have a recruit, it won't matter, he lives, no big deal, but if he doesn't he dies. There's no reason NOT to lynch him tbh

Also, that would be a stupid and obvious move if an agent follows their leader smh

Sparkin

Not so stupid. You'd be stupid if you didn't. It'd mean you're against winning.
    Then, you know that Naku has no followers? Then that confirms that you knew because gp or someone told you.
    You and gp are the only ones who want to switch, so that means that you're either the king of c-whatever, and now you know the size of Naku's team or someone in a team told you.

Confirm that or it's a blindless thought. You're all wasting a day...
    If gp doesn't want to talk and neither does Salzorrah, then that means I'm right.

And also, you both said that it was a stupid thing to follow the leader, but none of you denied it...
    I say, if you really want to destroy a team, vote Salzorrah.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I hope y'all realize the reason I'm "at risk" of being removed is because I didn't vote yesterday, not because I've missed any NAs.

But do keep going based on that, it's a cute try.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, agents or not, I need to vote to not be removed, and I'm all for killing any agent that isn't mine and that I don't want. Not to mention her little tag team is what's being so annoying right now

it's funny that the other recruiters (Abby & GP, ever together) are against me because they know they can't beat me if they don't team up. the fear is palpable xoxoxo

Vote Salzorrah

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
    I was gonna rebutt with Sparkin on why we could take a chance at eliminating a recruiter this early in the game, but that's moot point now that everyone's going after me.

Instead of going at each other's throays, why don't we focus at finding who's the Joker? He's the real enemy in this game, and if I sound like Im just saying this to save my skin, I am, because this always happens to me in EVERY game smh just take your votes away smh. Not saying I'm aligned with GP but if you really think that I am, you're free to recruit me or not. I think you'll find me useful in other ways ;)

[Unvote] Nakuzami

Sparkin

Directing the attention away from you...There's no leads on Joker atm, and we don't even know what to do with him. He'd probably be someone who wants to be recruited and shows like that...Like you, now.

Someone could either recruit you at night, leaving you in GP's chat, but then we'd lynch you the next day because someone else recruited you. Why save the problem for later?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    well, that reasoning could also be applied to everybody. :/

i mean this one.

Someone could either recruit you at night, leaving you in GP's chat, but then we'd lynch you the next day because someone else recruited you. Why save the problem for later?

Mr. James

I do think the same. Perhaps Salzorrah knew, as we all do, that gimmepie is a recruiter, and therefore that a member of his faction is the king of spades or something similar.
    I do ask you, is it not weird for a recruiter to call a lynch-switch to another target, when Sparkin was about to get lynched?

It would hurt his faction if he merely did this for the lols.
    Salzorrah must have thought the same, and with that, they have decided to follow gimmepie's suggestion.
    As I would like to also join a faction, destroying a maybe future enemy could benefit the other factions.

Simplifying my thoughts: gimmepie would not suggest this vote switch without a new information. Myself and a few others have realizes it, and now we would like to shorten an enemy.

[VOTE] Nakuzami

@Sparkin: Your arguments are debatable, and as Home said, they could apply to most of us. You could use the same argument against me, and do have a similar result.
    That is one another reason of the why I would rather follow gimmepie rather than join in a fight between you and Salzorrah.
    And time is not a way to predict a player's alignment.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
    And what is your reason JD? Tbh, I have a nagging voice that Johnny is the Joker just because there are so many recruiters wanting him on their team, and it would be a great twist and easy win for him if thats the case, but fuck it JD give me a effing reason why you're voting for me because I can NOT stand that you or anyone would be passive enough to kill an agent.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Your point with Johnny is a complete mess of WIFOM and meta theories, which only makes you look worse right now.

[Vote] Salzorrah

Back