• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What songs can you spend hours listening to?

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
  • I'm loving Miley's "Wrecking Ball," Kanye's "Bound 2," and Watsky's "Sloppy Seconds" right now. I could listen to them over and over and over again :P

Nakala Pri

Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle.

Spoiler:

Can't. Stop. Replying! :D

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I know what my answer to this question is:

Spoiler:

The dude's only 24 or something but he's pretty damn good, this is the only song of his I heard so far (it's even on my profile) but I should eventually branch out a bit. He's definitely something worth watching out for.

duh that song is ssssoooooo awsome

I have a list of my top 5 favorite songs that I could listen to for hours and not grown tired of. My previous post was my number 1 spot. This is my second favorite.

Black Diamond by Stratovarius.
    Spoiler:

The melody, the pacing of the song, the lyrics, the singing, all of it contribute to why I love it so much. Every time I listen to this song I have to bob my head (keeping my hair up in a tight bun to keep it out of my face).

wow that is cool. its catchy.

Last edited:

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • Well I'm kinda sounding redundant, but definitely Echoes - Pink Floyd. I'm not sure if anyone else here would like it, since it's like 22 minutes long, has few lyrics, and is as far away from pop as possible.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • In Lithuania people can listen boring House/ Electro music for hours.
    But I'm in German style - Techno / Trance / Hardcore ( sub category - Happy Hardcore or Rave ) & J Rock. I listen them when my mind goes wrong ( especially when I'm sad ) And about after 3-4 hours I'm joyfull again :D When I'm on car I just put volume to the top and with smile I driving half of the day :D Mostly in evening side :D Girls like it alot :D

Last edited:

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I listen to Japanese music from anime and OSTs from Fairy Tail. Personally, I feel like I can listen to Happy Synthesizer sung by Len Kagamine and 96neko for a long time. It's so...happy. XD It's pretty catchy to me, and I love the sound of it. I could probably listen to Blow Away by Tetsuya Kakihara and Yuuichi Nakamura and Let's Enjoy Today by England from Hetalia.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I can listen to a lot of the longer songs by Epica repeatedly and it never bothers me or seems to repetitive because they are long songs. Namely Cry for the Moon and The Phantom Agony.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • I can listen to this old song by Kanye west before he became a bad egg called Addiction On his album Late Registration i dunno the beat gets me moving even though im not much of a dancer but it helps when im running and the dubstep remix of Monster great song beautiful girl also :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Any song or album that's new to me and I'm hooked on can literally play for hours, and I won't care to stop it.

Recently it was the new Red album, prior to that it was a single mashup song called Radioactive in the Dark. There was also a male cover of Wrecking Ball that I listened to for days before I got tired of it.

Ah, and the Shinee song Replay, it's older to me, but I can still loop it for an or two and be okay with it. Hahaha.. hah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine

Such a good song. An intense song that gets more intense toward the end of the song with all that drumming and wooo~ooo~ singing. I love this.
    ahhh i love that song as well <3 also between two lungs! florence is amazing.

lately i've been finding myself listening to tegan and sara's goodbye goodbye! and basically their entire recent album, heartthrob. aaaaaah!!!

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • I agree with the view of being able to listen to new songs for ages without tiring. I love just downloading new songs, ideally more than 10, then just listening to those ten for a few days endlessly before eventually integrating them with the rest of my songs.

However, judging by my Windows Media Player's play count:
    Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
    I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
    Can't Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
    Iron - Calvin Harris
    Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding

Plus I find classical music is VERY easy to listen to repeatedly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Soul To Squeeze" is an addicting track. Groovy guitar, sad feel...it just speaks to me.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • There are so many I just decided to make a small list LOL
    The Chaser by Infinite
    Destiny by Infinite
    Monster by Lady Gaga
    Applause by Lady Gaga
    Growl by EXO
    니가 없을 때 by Infinite H

Also when VIXX's Rock Ur Body came out i listened to that song 200 times in a row and watched the mv at least 50 in the first 24 hours.

droomph

weeb
    Years

• portugês e divertido

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this one.

Holy crap another one? When will I finish these songs
    rAJOTBj.png

yep. all 124 are something I would listen to over and over again.

Save me ;;

Back