• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Procrastination (n) - the act of doing the best thing in the world!

Years
  • I'll answer this question tomorrow.

Pretty badly. Mostly because I'm too caught up on video games or whatever it is I'm doing to go do some work.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • My apartment has no tv or anything really so procrastination usually isn't too much of an issue. And there's only so much time I can spend on the internet.

Years
  • I used to procrastinate a lot in high school, by not doing assignments until the last minute. I'm in my second year of college right now, and I don't find myself doing that anymore. I like to do my stuff right away now and get it over with.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • On a scale of one to eleven, I'm a thirteen and a half. I am absolutely terrible about procrastination, though not as bad as when I used to do all the work of an assignment or two the period(s) before they were due and end up either doing it completely wrong or skipping over a part of it. It frustrated me, so I tried to stop procrastinating but it's a difficult habit to break after such a long time doing it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have a research paper for my sociology class due on Saturday and I have an essay that I have to complete by Saturday and I have another research paper that's due next Saturday that I haven't started either. My weekly schedule doesn't really allow me room to procrastinate like that, either, though, because I work full time at ridiculous hours.

Years
  • I procrastinate for everything ever. If I can put it off, it gets put off until the last minute. It's to the point it's one of my major flaws. End of story. >_<

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I procrastinate a ton. Mostly because the stuff I am procrastinating for is school work and i want to have a fun life. So i go, have fun, then do my homework. I have some science and math due tomorrow but I'm gonna wake up early and do it. Im not joking :D

Years
  • If it can be procrastinated, I'll will procrastinate doing it. I actually stay up maybe 3 hours later than I should because I'm either procrastinating doing homework (which usually takes 10 minutes) or going to sleep. I don't know why I procrastinate going to sleep, as I crave it so much in the morning.

I really need to fix this. :/

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm a mild procrastinator. If I like doing something or am looking forward to doing it I will definitely get on with completing it as soon as possible; but if it's something that I don't particularly like, then I will procrastinate. XD; I'm not the biggest procrastinator out there, but I am one at times nonetheless! :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I am the queen of procrastination. I procrastinate all the time. Need I say more?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've become really bad with procrastinating. Now I'll read my VMs when I wake up in the morning and then I'll get distracted and suddenly it's after midnight that night and I think "oh wow I should reply to them now" whereas I used to do it right away. I should get back to doing things as they come!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Forever a procrastinator! It made high school pretty bad academically for me, and it's doing a bad job of that for me whist trying to get my life in order.

i hate myself so much because of this someone help

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I procrastinate but never past when I absolutely need to do something. I know some people that will procrastinate past a deadline and come up with excuses for it, but I almost always get things done BY the deadline haha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm pretty bad at procrastinating, but I will do stuff when I need to, even if it involves staying up and going into a mad rush to get things done. I wasn't this bad regarding procrastination in the past, I seemed to get worse as I got toward the end of my undergraduate studies in college... mainly because the subject matter got harder and I'd have to spend more time studying and I'd get bored and want to do something more fun. It always starts out as "Okay, I'm going to take a 15 minute break from this work" then 15 minutes turns into hours...

My problem that leads to me procrastinating is that (a) I'm too easily distracted by other, more fun things, and (b) I find myself feeling drowsy far more often than I should be. And when I feel like I'd rather be watching anime or going to bed, it's hard to get stuff done that I need to.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Procrastination. That's what I'm doing now, when I'm supposed to be studying for my finals. My procrastination activities include facebook, twitter, playing pokemon, watching youtube videos and of course, being here. Not that I dislike this place, I really love it; making my procrastination even worse. To sum it up, procrastination is one of my major flaws. Trying my best to kick the habit, but old habits die hard.

Back