• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[EVENT] Darkrai's Night Of Terror (OOC+SU)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
well, i might as well try...

PC username: なぎ (nagi)
Character nickname: Cheshire
Pokémon Species: Sableye
Pokémon moveset: argh there's so many useful ones! Mean Look, Shadow Sneak, Power Gem, Night Shade

i was just thinking it would be great to play as Castform as well, as it's kind of a tiny ghost-like Pokémon and it can even affect the weather (by making it storm and such). but Sableye is my favourite and argh...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi there. I noticed you were wondering about some scary Poison or Fire-type Pokemon. I can list a few...

Poison: Weezing, Muk, Swalot, Ariados, and possibly Roserade. Again, imagination is the key here.

Fire: Delphox, and... well, that's pretty much it.

Honestly, I don't see most Fire-types all that scary, excluding the lines of Chandelure and Houndoom.

I hope I was of help!
Are you saying you wouldn't be scared if you met a tiny Charmander in a dark alley who lured you in and then suddenly turned all FIREEEEEEE

You can scare together with someone else, you know ;) Strategical moves! But not twice in a row with the same partner.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
PC username: Fenice

Character nickname: Charlotte

Pokémon Species: Ariados

Pokémon moveset: Psychic, Spider Web, Venom Drench, Shadow Sneak

Fun little moveset for all my ghastly needs :3

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
Years
I'd say it should be something it can see, to reflect how it's temporary in battles.

Alright, awesome. And therefore, just to ask there is one bit I asked and wasn't mentioned: How long can a Ditto keep a Transformation (I assume they can drop it at will, but what's the upper limit?)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright, awesome. And therefore, just to ask there is one bit I asked and wasn't mentioned: How long can a Ditto keep a Transformation (I assume they can drop it at will, but what's the upper limit?)
I don't think it matters much in this RP so feel free to interpret it as you see fit ;)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
PC username: Harmonious Fusion
Character nickname: Jasper
Pokémon Species: Espurr
Pokémon moveset: Disarming Voice, Confusion, Hidden Power (Fire), Trick Room

Years
PC username: Discord.
Character nickname: Hex
Pokémon Species: Rotom
Pokémon moveset: Thunder Shock(replaced by a different move depending on form),Ominous Wind, Trick, Double Team

I haven't RPd since forever, but i guess i'll give this a try

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
PC username: EmeraldRarity
Character nickname: Claire
Pokémon Species: Froslass
Pokémon moveset: Thunder ,Blizzard,Shadow Ball, Crunch

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nice to see so many people joining in! Remember to chat a bit with each other to open up possibilities for doing a scare together!

GOOD HINT: joint scares are best done via a so called "joint post", or JP as we call them. You can type one up together by sending a Private Message here on PC back and forth and building on to the text a little bit at a time until you have got a finished scare post to post! Another way is to go to titanpad or etherpad, get a color each and write live until your scare is finished and can be posted.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
hmmm..........sorry to disturb everyone but I haven't RP-ed ever on pokecommunity. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Do I just write the posts here or write scary description of my pokemon or what?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
hmmm..........sorry to disturb everyone but I haven't RP-ed ever on pokecommunity. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Do I just write the posts here or write scary description of my pokemon or what?

You sign up here in the front. It is always stated in the first post how you need to sign up! Make sure to follow the rules too! Once you are approved, you can post in the IC thread. Only the GM can approve your app. Although for here, I'm not too sure if they're accepting anyone else now... but ask Magic just in case, or Adventure too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
As Logical said, a quick sign-up post in here and then all creative writing pieces go here. We're keeping it open to all so feel free to join up if you'd like to participate!

Years
"]Woohoo! Roleplay is awesome!

PC Username: SkorXX

Character Name: Hollow

Pokemon Species: Banette

Pokemon Moves:

-Shadow Sneak

-Grudge

-Mean Look

-Payback

She's Staring. . .

hqdefault.jpg