• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal keystones

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    If you had a keystone to mega evolve your Pokémon, what type of jewelry would it be on? A necklace, bracelet, earrings? Let me know your ideas! I am curious. Personally I would want an earring like Astrid from the anime.

Years
  • My initial answer was going to be pendant but I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda warming up to the idea of having a keystone on a watch....

edit: nah, bracelet would do.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • I don't wear much jewelry except rings and I feel it's too big to fit on a ring, so I would copy Maxie's idea and have it on my glasses.
    At least that way I wouldn't risk forgetting it at home or losing it.

Years
  • Oh man, it's actually really tough for me to decide. I want to say a bracelet because I can do some cool hand swoosh thing during the transformation sequence hahaha. But a necklace would be really pretty, and unique too. A stone in a choker would be another cool option if I were into chokers as a fashion item. But in the end I think I'll go the bracelet route. 👍

Years
  • If I could get it on a watch or something that looks less gaudy than the Mega Rings then I'd go with that. Otherwise, I'd probably use my key stone as a keychain and just kinda have it hanging out in my pocket.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I would do something subtle like on my glasses like Maxie or maybe a pendant that looks fashionable and so I can press my heart when it mega evolves.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I'd probably go for a pendant or a bracelet myself! It's hard to say which one exactly, though a bracelet would seem quite convenient. I've also worn many bracelets in the past so I could just as well start doing that again. :nod:

Years
  • the only thing that's sort of a jewelry on me is my watch. so probably a keystone as a decoration or something? or someone could make a phone case with a holder for keystone hahaha

or just a ring. that sounds cool

Years
  • I don't think it'd be uncomfortable, this is what Maxie's look like:

hqdefault.jpg

So you can get the stone fitted into the sides of your glasses and it still wouldn't look bad at all!

Years
  • If I had glasses (and I might be going down that road soon), it'd be the glasses Maxie style.
    If not as of right now, it'd be like a power glove like what's her name from X/Y has for Lucario (the third gym leader named...Korrina I think?).

Back