• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type(s) would you be?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Water!
    Well, I'd like to have a second type as well but I don't know which one... Ice, Psychic, Grass?

inb4 I change my mind!

edit: but what about you sheep

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd probably end up being a Psychic/Fighting type. Maaaaybe I'd be a secondary Dark type with one of those other two, as long as it means I get to live in my own cave or something.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Fire / Fairy
    adorably fluffy pink warm, use the cute eyes to get all the treats from all

Years
  • Grass/Ice

yes, I understand how probably bad that type combination would be, but those are my two favourite types anyway, so...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dark/Psychic.

I just think these two types kind of fit me the best, honestly. I don't particularly have a favorite type that I'm bias towards, either, so I guess, personality wise, these fit much more for me than any other!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Poison/Electric

I think Electric fits fine enough. Idk if Poison actually fits me or anything, but it's my favorite type so of course I would have it.

Back