• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Seen today
    In another way, this is asking if I would rather be impaled with thorns or exploded.

I guess I'll be cuddling with Ferrothorn since thorns won't kill me.

Have a boxing match against Hitmonchan or a wrestling match with Incineroar?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think a boxing match against Hitmonchan sounds less brutal, so I'll opt for that! I can't trust an Incineroar that's eager to wrestle. :x

Get chased by an army of evil Pachirisu, or get chased by an army of angry Beedrill?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Chased by an army of angry Beedrill, because they won't a zap from evil Pachirisu might be fatal. Beedrill on the other hand... uhh... feel better.

Travel through time with Dialga or create wormholes to whichever place you want with Palkia?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Travel through time with the Doctor Dialga :D

Play fetch with an overzealous Tyrantrum or tell jokes to keep an irritated Electivire happy?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Play fetch with Tyranitar! I would love to redraw the map of the play area XD

Dance in Hydreigon's territory or disturb a Primeape's sleep?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Pokémon Masters cuz then I don't have to go outside.

Sing with a Loudred or go swimming with a Wailord?

Meadow

Years
  • Singing with a Loudred sounds a lot more fun, even if my ears end up breaking in the process! (*w*)

Let a tiny Fletchling fly you to another continent, or surf on a tiny Tympole to another continent?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Team Rocket is notorious for selling Pokémon, so I'll go with Team Plasma instead. At least they're more likely to still have it!

Receive a bear hug from Machamp or trust a Sinistea to catch you if you're falling down the stairs?

Meadow

Years
  • Qwilfish is still kinda cute/squishy, so I probably wouldn't mind hugging one with a safety vest on! :')

Would you rather have Zubat's cry as your phone's ringtone, or Geodude's cry?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Snorlax as a pet! ♥ Big cute huggable chonky boy! And when he wakes up, he can eat the vegetation in my backyard. We have lots of that. Hope my neighbors don't mind a little landscaping. ;P

Endure 10 straight hours of the Red & Blue bike theme, or 10 straight hours of Team Rocket's motto?

Meadow

Years
  • I'm not sure if I'd even be able to last 10 minutes into Team Rocket's motto ahaha, but I actually quite like the original bike theme, so I'll go with that!

Deal with Youngster Joey calling your phone every hour of your life, or deal with Team Rocket attempting to steal your Pikachu every day of your life?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Not my Pikachu pillow! D: At least with Joey, I can send him to voicemail, so I'll go with Joey.

Read a romance novel written by Brock or endure a long examination made by Blaine?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Brock's novel shouldn't be as tedious, and it might have some unintentionally funny dialogue, so that'll be something.

Get your vibes checked by Hatterene or hug a Ferrothorn?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hug a Ferrothorn! I'm nothing but negative vibes so at least with Ferrothorn I might have a chance to come out of it all right.

Ride on the back of an enraged Gogoat or try to brush a Persian's teeth?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll (try) and ride the Gogoat. Also I feel like I'm getting murdered in lots of these questions.

Bite an electrode or bite a mewtwo?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm doomed to death in both so might as well go with Mewtwo because it'll be a cooler headline for the newspapers.

Would you rather be a member of the Elite Four or be the leader of an evil organization like Team Rocket?

Back