• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I'm in the late game, having beaten the elite 4, red, catching several legendaries but there's 2 towns that I don't know how to get to: Sena's Town and Seasworn Island. Anyone can help me?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Okay so I spent some time today putting together my sincere thoughts on this project and where I am looking to go from here. I know it doesn't mean much because I've said it multiple time, but this time I intend to be done with
    Kanlara Adventures. I've decided that I need to move on from this project and since I am still interested in ROM Hacking I will attempt another one. Attached to this post are my thoughts in case anyone is bored, it's quite long. At first I was going to keep them to myself but I think someone out there might be interested so yeah.

So I created this account like 2-3 days ago to download this game and since then I spent 35 hrs on my youth love. Thanks for bringing some new and old memories!

Very much enjoying it, in the begin there was some little grinding but overall it was pretty okay to do!
    No thick story but very manageable and enjoyable story / side quests in every village.

I'm somewhere in the endgame now..On the undead island (if I'm correct)

I would like to get some more Deathweed for the unholy elixer but I can't find more?

Someway? Or do I need first to beat the league for it?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have checked the FAQ...not really the walkthroughs on YT as the creator here mentioned earlier they are from previous versions.
    If anybody has useful information/links specific about this game outside this forum...I would love to hear it. You can aswell PM me.
    If not..no worries..I'm enjoying it fully with or without extra hulp/information from outside the game :)

Hi and thank you for the post, so for Deathweed I'm not 100 % sure myself because I made that area a while ago haha, but I did check with PGE and you can get Deathweed from wild Trevenant. I believe it should be 50 % chance.
    As for Trevenant I believe he is found in the forest next to Cursed Isle...

Attachments

• Kanlara Adventures thoughts from Author.txt
      25.4 KB · Views: 48
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I managed to get to those 2 cities.

I think I'm done with this hack. It was the first I've played but I really enjoyed it. I don't know if there's anything else I can do. I've beaten red, I've been to the Rocket League's island and I have these legendaries: the 3 genies, heatran, the 3 legendary birds, mew, celebi, mewtwo, lugia, d. lugia, ho-oh, deoxys, giratina, groundon, kyogre, dialga, raikou and entei. I'm missing suicune, palkia and rayquaza but I'm not sure if they are in this one. Also not sure if I can get god mewtwo. I'm not using the January patch (I had downloaded this before) but it's very few changes so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, thanks for making this one!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Okay so I spent some time today putting together my sincere thoughts on this project and where I am looking to go from here. I know it doesn't mean much because I've said it multiple time, but this time I intend to be done with
    Kanlara Adventures. I've decided that I need to move on from this project and since I am still interested in ROM Hacking I will attempt another one. Attached to this post are my thoughts in case anyone is bored, it's quite long. At first I was going to keep them to myself but I think someone out there might be interested so yeah.

I read it all. It was a very interesting read, thanks for that. I have to admit some cringe at the praise to Dark Rising's story. I hated it, and I don't like Stigma's story either, at least based on an older version I played. I don't know if the game's overuse of bad-timed humor and profanity was fixed. I like Fuligin, but Sloo outdid himself with Giratina Strikes Back. That's the ideal storytelling for me, something fun and off-the-wall without being just unfavorable nonsense.

Good luck with whatever ROM hacking project you'll commit to.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2020
    Hey! I have been really enjoying this game but i was wondering how i get to Senas Cove, ive been having a massive struggle with it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Does anyone know why my Porygon will not evolve using an Evo stone.
    It's a level 35. And i'm playing the latest version of the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    So i'm in the "corrupted" kanto zone, and i made contact with the Arceus sprite, but acter the dialogue nothing happens. What am i supposed to do there?

Back