• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Yes, I've beaten Agatha. But I still don't have HM surf.

Quoting the FAQ

Q: I just beat Agatha... what do I do now?
    A: Now, you have to help Zorya in Sena's Grove. Head to Sena's Grove and travel south for the Lab there. After doing the event at the Lab, you'll find a certain special NPC outside. Speak to him, and then head
    to Kanja Boulevard. On the bridge, you will find Misty. Talk to her, battle her, and you'll receive the PokeFlute - an item necessary to reach the Solemn Road, which leads to Florina Town - and the 6th Gym of the Kanlara Region.

You get Surf in Florina Town.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I understand but I'm having trouble finding Misty. I talked with the special NPC already and I'm on Boulevard I think. I get to a point where there are 2 snorlax.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Nevermind, I found her. The sprite didn't really look like Misty. Thanks for your help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey I had played this game a while back, but it was called Kanlara Adventures. There are different Pokes and now I can't seem to find the VS Seeker. I remember I received it super early last time. Is it still in game or do I obtain it later?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hey I had played this game a while back, but it was called Kanlara Adventures. There are different Pokes and now I can't seem to find the VS Seeker. I remember I received it super early last time. Is it still in game or do I obtain it later?

The Vs Seeker isn't in this game.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • I captured Dialga and Giratina,what now?I assume i need Palkia to battle Arceus in Kanto,where can I find the Space Dragon?
    Also how can I evolve mewtwo into mewtwogod?
    And last thing how can I reach 5 digit with the undead?I completed all the missions and I only have 1500 reputation point

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    It's not in the game unfortunately like SevenChurches mentioned.
    I assume i need Palkia to battle Arceus
    Palkia isn't in the game, Arceus can't be battled.

As for The Forsaken rep, you can theoretically get to 5 digits but it requires a lot of repetitive tasks such as collecting the item that they want (Dark Matter) which can drop from Sableye and Houndoom and some other Dark-type Pokemon. It was basically intended to be some sort of MMO-tier grind... I'd suggest just skipping unless you really enjoy collecting Dark Matter over and over..

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • It's not in the game unfortunately like SevenChurches mentioned.

Palkia isn't in the game, Arceus can't be battled.

As for The Forsaken rep, you can theoretically get to 5 digits but it requires a lot of repetitive tasks such as collecting the item that they want (Dark Matter) which can drop from Sableye and Houndoom and some other Dark-type Pokemon. It was basically intended to be some sort of MMO-tier grind... I'd suggest just skipping unless you really enjoy collecting Dark Matter over and over..

Thx,so is there anything else to do in kanto apart battling with Red,and collecting the ancient map?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    You can catch some unique Pokemon there by fishing, surfing or checking the grass patches. But yeah other than that looks like you're done there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    So I created this account like 2-3 days ago to download this game and since then I spent 35 hrs on my youth love. Thanks for bringing some new and old memories!

Very much enjoying it, in the begin there was some little grinding but overall it was pretty okay to do!
    No thick story but very manageable and enjoyable story / side quests in every village.

I'm somewhere in the endgame now..On the undead island (if I'm correct)

I would like to get some more Deathweed for the unholy elixer but I can't find more?

Someway? Or do I need first to beat the league for it?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I have checked the FAQ...not really the walkthroughs on YT as the creator here mentioned earlier they are from previous versions.
    If anybody has useful information/links specific about this game outside this forum...I would love to hear it. You can aswell PM me.
    If not..no worries..I'm enjoying it fully with or without extra hulp/information from outside the game :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Where do you get surf. I've beaten Agatha, went to misty, beat the gym after misty and now the only other place I can go is blocked by some police officers. I have no idea where to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Where do you get surf. I've beaten Agatha, went to misty, beat the gym after misty and now the only other place I can go is blocked by some police officers. I have no idea where to go.

Did you check any of the houses in Florina Town? One of those houses contain Surf.

Back