• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    My Breloom can't learn Ice Punch, it can learn that move in R/S/E. And why Fletchinder used it Japanese name?
    I checked with bulbapedia and it doesn't seem like Breloom learns Ice Punch.
    anyone know where to find a foretress?
    I have now made a notepad with data on wild encounters, so you can use that for a reference.
    i appreciate the patch you did. i got a question. are you done hacking? because i thought your last patch was the final one but either way thank you for your dedication.
    Yes, I don't think I will make another ROM hack or anything like that. I just made this patch for Kanlara Ultimate because I thought it deserved another update. And I like this update because now the game is less ridiculous in the early stages and you can use a more varied team comp and still get through without being pushed into a specific strategy to take down the Elder Village Gym.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2020
    Nice work on the hack! Some people have been complaining about grinding but the only problem I had most was of about beating Zorya. Other than that beating Giovanni was okay-ish. Had him on my second try with 5 pokemon in level between 62-67. My question here is if God Mewtwo is obtainable and what now after beating the league?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Nice work on the hack! Some people have been complaining about grinding but the only problem I had most was of about beating Zorya. Other than that beating Giovanni was okay-ish. Had him on my second try with 5 pokemon in level between 62-67. My question here is if God Mewtwo is obtainable and what now after beating the league?
    Thanks! Yeah, I don't think the game is that grindy too. But I always play on faster speed so that helps. As for God Mewtwo no it is not obtainable. After the League you can do sidequests. Check the map and see what locations you haven't visited yet. For example after beating the League there is a Rocket grunt in Kanja Outskirts that you can talk to.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hello sakakii can i go to other region after beating pokemon league? Like hoenn and johto,i talkted to a guy n he say that johto are pretty close,hope you can make way to hoenn and johto and we can continue our game wohoo,im really like your hack good job for adding demon pokemon,damn that god mewto are tough to beat lol

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Is it safe to catch this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205_135443.jpg
      Screenshot_20200205_135443.jpg
      79.4 KB · Views: 6
    • Screenshot_20200205_135509.jpg
      Screenshot_20200205_135509.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Thanks!

I am stuck right now. Have beaten gym 6 but not 5. I am at the town near the desert and already done the desert.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205_191203.jpg
      Screenshot_20200205_191203.jpg
      130.8 KB · Views: 4
    • Screenshot_20200205_191124.jpg
      Screenshot_20200205_191124.jpg
      74.3 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Thanks!

I am stuck right now. Have beaten gym 6 but not 5. I am at the town near the desert and already done the desert.

Isn't Nahara Town Gym supposed to be number 5? Did you go to the Nahara Mines and meet the gym leader there, Bruno?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I have beaten Bruno but if you look at my screenshot 6 appears beaten and not 5.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    OK but I don't know how to proceed. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    OK but I don't know how to proceed. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Actually, did you go to Wanjara City and battle Agatha? She's after Bruno, then Florina Town. Nahara Outskirts should now be open for travel, you can use Rock Smash now and progress through there.

Back