• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Xtimertx

Xtimertx
Years
  • For everyone that has been Waiting for the next update pls have a lil more patientance Salt is the only one working it he did say he will be done soon with the full hack but there has been no official release date you do got to remember he has a life outside of the hack as well all we know is he is planning for it to be done this year he has said it on discord

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    Participate to a discussion in a forum is really not in my nature AT ALL... but I just finished the beta 3.0 (better later than never 😅), and I really felt like I HAD to write something to thank the creator and its team for the amazing work done and the amount of brilliant ideas in this hack 😱
    Really amazed, made a long time I did not enjoy a pokemon game this much

So, well, really thank you 🙏

Years
  • I do not believe I have ever posted before.
    Thank you very much for this rom hack.
    I remember playing back in 2016.
    I cannot wait for the full game.
    Take as long as you need.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just out go sheer curiosity, since there's a 95% chance of the final version being compatible with Beta 3.0, are there new story elements/more polish to the previous sequences of the hack in the final release? In the sense, will we be losing out on any added content if we continue from our original save files? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    Guys Still Waiting for the complete Game Hope its soon to be released, Bytheway I Enjoyed the Game it was awesome. Thanks a Lot

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Damn I beat beta 3 yesterday and came here to check for updates and it's almost finished

Okay, that's epic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    For everyone that has been Waiting for the next update pls have a lil more patientance Salt is the only one working it he did say he will be done soon with the full hack but there has been no official release date you do got to remember he has a life outside of the hack as well all we know is he is planning for it to be done this year he has said it on discord
    Hey, my discord tag is #Pulkit@0040. Pls send me an invite to the discord server, I would really like to be a part of this amazing from hack's server!!

colonelsalt

Guaranteed to raise the smile
    Years
  • Hi all, just dropping by to say that the final version of Rocket Edition will be released 1 week from today, on Thursday 9 April.

This means applications for beta testing are officially open. Anyone reading this is welcome to apply, but do read the below instructions first:
    EDIT: Beta testing applications closed now.
    Spoiler:

To those of you who've been paying attention, I apologize that my "month" turned into three. Hopefully you'll find it was worth the wait ;)
    Thanks to everyone for all the support in between updates! Things are finally coming to a close...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Love this hack I've always liked team rocket! So glad it wasnt abandoned like others would be cool if there were male and female characters but i wont complain anyway looking forward to this thanks for all your hard work im sure we all feel the same 😊

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    Amazing!
    I'm so happy for the final version!
    I'm really thankfull for everything you did and for making this hack, thank you so much :) I'm very excited for next week.

colonelsalt

Guaranteed to raise the smile
    Years
  • I've been flooded by beta testing requests - thanks a lot to everyone who has offered to help! Need to close applications now, as I'm already struggling to keep up.
    See you all again Thursday for final release.

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen today
    Glad I got to test the beta was very fun brilliant game you guys will enjoy it next week this game Ive been waiting for awhile paid off

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Which generations are in the game? Gen I to III? Or is it focused only on Gen I? I'm so excited for the final release, this hack looks awesome! :)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hi all, just dropping by to say that the final version of Rocket Edition will be released 1 week from today, on Thursday 9 April.

This means applications for beta testing are officially open. Anyone reading this is welcome to apply, but do read the below instructions first:
    EDIT: Beta testing applications closed now.
    Spoiler:

To those of you who've been paying attention, I apologize that my "month" turned into three. Hopefully you'll find it was worth the wait ;)
    Thanks to everyone for all the support in between updates! Things are finally coming to a close...

Which generations are in the game? Gen I to III? Or is it focused only on Gen I? I'm so excited for the final release, this hack looks awesome! :)

Ayee! Apparently there are Pokémon till gen 2 available. No mention about third gen tho

Back