• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
This demo goes to the 4th Gym, so a little before the halfway point of what the full game will be.

Awesome to hear! And I really do appreciate game makers like you who're really quick to respond to community feedback. Just wanna say that <3.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
Not sure if anyone has experienced this yet or not, but the game just crashed after doing the double battle near the entrance of the forest. It didn't give me any error code.

yugoslavfub

Years
Trust me, I seem to be getting a lot of odd errors lately with fan games. That being said I tried it a second time, this time around I got an error code of something along the lines of pokemon evolution. script. oh no that's not fun. dusk. The only Pokemon I had out was a Rockruff that's nowhere near evolving and then Raboot. The only thing that might have been out of place is after the girl screams, my character sprite ended up interacting with Rockruff and it found an item.

I'll try it again and see if I can get a screen shot.

Last edited:
Years
Trust me, I seem to be getting a lot of odd errors lately with fan games. That being said I tried it a second time, this time around I got an error code of something along the lines of pokemon evolution. script. oh no that's not fun. dusk. The only Pokemon I had out was a Rockruff that's nowhere near evolving and then Raboot. The only thing that might have been out of place is after the girl screams, my character sprite ended up interacting with Rockruff and it found an item.

I'll try it again and see if I can get a screen shot.

I think I already know part of the issue, and it seems to be related to Rockruff's evolutions. I thought I carried over all changes to its evolution, but I missed the important part that looks for its Dusk Form, which is missing. However, since it's late at night for me, a fix will have to wait until tomorrow morning. It'll come bundled in with other bugs I found and fixed.

yugoslavfub

Years
I finished the demo before the current releases, didn't find any other bugs through my playthrough.

I have to say that the gym puzzles are very fun to play, instead of being annoyingly hard to solve. Also nice to have a chance to try out the newest generations Pokemon since I don't have access to the current games. Kudos so far.

Years
I finished the demo before the current releases, didn't find any other bugs through my playthrough.

I have to say that the gym puzzles are very fun to play, instead of being annoyingly hard to solve. Also nice to have a chance to try out the newest generations Pokemon since I don't have access to the current games. Kudos so far.

Thank you! I'm happy that the Gym puzzles were good. I really tried to step it up from my older games! I'm glad you enjoyed, as well!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
not sure if its been asked yet but in the event it wasnt, how long is the demo currently?

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Decided to give this a try, and in case you don't know - selecting a gender. When you pick 'girl', the mysterious voice refers to you as a boy. At least in that instance. Nothing major, since you do get the female sprite regardless, but figured I ought to say something. Unless this has already been fixed and there's a separate patch somewhere I missed entirely, lol.

Years
Decided to give this a try, and in case you don't know - selecting a gender. When you pick 'girl', the mysterious voice refers to you as a boy. At least in that instance. Nothing major, since you do get the female sprite regardless, but figured I ought to say something. Unless this has already been fixed and there's a separate patch somewhere I missed entirely, lol.

Oops. I missed that little text error. Easy fix! I'll add that to the list of fixes in the next update. Thank you!

Back