• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Five things you might have missed in Generation 3

Five things you might have missed in Generation 3

Five things you might have missed in Generation 3

It looks like Hoenn still has plenty of secrets of its own left to discover!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I think I had heard before that the Ralts Wally encounters can be shiny, but not that the Zigzagoon can be too, or that it can actually KO the Ralts

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i have seen the hiker when riding the cable car and i've gotten the ss tidal scene. i was aware that the wally encounter could have shinies, though it's never happened to me...def didn't know that he could accidentally take out the ralts lmfao that's so funny...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I think I had heard before that the Ralts Wally encounters can be shiny, but not that the Zigzagoon can be too, or that it can actually KO the Ralts

...I once saw that Zigzagoon shiny. I was extremely not happy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I didn't know there was a chance to see a hiker climb the mountain while you were on a cable car! ....inb4 every single Poketuber on the planet makes a video about it. :x

Also, I didn't know about the thing w/your rival having alternative dialogue if you skip out on the Rustboro battle. These are definitely cool facts!

Years
I encountered someone on Cable Car, but it was really a long ago and I don't remember if it was Hiker or Camper. I also knew about shiny Ralts, Zigzagoon and even that Zigzagoon can KO Ralts and I knew about special dialogue in Littleroot, but had no idea about the one at Mr. Briney's cottage. It's pretty neat. I had no idea about the rest.

Back