• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Light That Burns the Sky

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Some of the special z-moves have rather...long names. Which one is your favorite? Let's Snuggle Forever still sticks out in my mind as being...a thing.

pkmin3033

I don't like the concept, but I have to admit I love how ridiculously extra some of the Z-Move names are, it feels like the devs watched Gurren Lagann before coming up with these. xD

My personal favourites are Searing Sunraze Smash, Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom, and Soul Stealing 7-Star Strike. Nothing quite like alliteration to add that dramatic flair...although Genesis Supernova is also equally edgelord.

Years
  • Pulverizing Pancake sounds so menacing, yet so delicious.

Corkscrew Crash, Gigavolt Havoc and Splintered Stormshards sounds like fun to shout when you're about to destroy your opponent.

Back