• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do? 2.0

Years
  • C) In reality I would probably play dead, but of these choices maybe if they share my fire help themselves to my food and are entertained by stories then I think I'll stand a slightly better chance of living.

Grings Kodai (the despicable villain from the 13th Pokemon Movie: Zoroark Master of Illusions) is placed on trial for his dastardly crimes. He is convicted of four counts of kidnapping against Ash, Brock, Dawn and Karl, several counts of aggravated assault on both Zorua and Zoroark, torture and pokemon cruelty to Zoroark, the attempted murder of Celebi, vandalism and forestry crimes for destroying Crown City.

You are the judge in his case. How will you sentence him?

A) Sentence him to life in prison without the possibility of parole. He will forfeit all rights to his pokemon, suffer neverending humiliation, do hard physical labor and never see his precocious money again.

B) Toss him to the Zoroark, who trap him in a world of terrifying nightmares with their illusion ability until he goes insane and is committed to a mental institution forever.

C) Have Celebi send him back in time to some inhabitable place like the Ice Age, and leave him there to die.

D) Fine him for every penny he has so that the people of Crown City can have a foundation to compensate them for their pain suffering by building new infrastructure and planting more trees. He also must set up a Zoroark preserve and do community service forever.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I've never actually seen the movie, but D seems like the best option!

You're listening to the radio and you hear the DJ say they are accepting requests! You call up the station! Which song will you request?

A) "The Jigglypuff Jump"
    B) "Lumiose Love"
    C) "The Electrike Slide"
    D) "Mt. Chimney Rock"

Years
  • Jigglypuff Jump seems like a good option! I hope it will be sound something like Song of Jigglypuff from Pikachu's Juke Box.

It's a Halloween night in Ecruteak city. You are at home for the holiday instead of out on the town as usual because of the pokerus 19 pandemic. You and your Pokemon companion Haunter are eatting rage candy bars and are trying to decide on a scary movie to watch. While you tune into Stephen King's Doctor Sleep Powder you are suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by shouts of the phrase "Trick-or-Treat" in unison coming from outside. You look at the window and see nobody there. You react by...

A) Putting on your mask and opening the door of course! The kids are probably standing in the shadow where you can't see. This is a peaceful town. Better hurry up and pass out those rage candy bars before our trick-or-treaters leave!

B) Cautiously sending out your Haunter to answer the door. This could be a practical joke where your house gets lucky eggs thrown at it, or maybe some supernatural affair the way everybody so quickly disappeared. Even if it just harmless Trick-or-Treaters, best to let Haunter pass out the candy because of Pokerus 19. Since he's a ghost, he can't get hurt.

C) Staying silent, leaving whoever is out there right there where they are in the dark, no matter how many knocks you hear. You are wary of visitors anyway because of the pokerus, and this sound like someone up to no good. You might call Officer Jenny if you hear many more knocks, or phone your neighbor Kimono Girl Zuki to come and stay the night with you because you're feeling anxious.

D) Locking the doors and booby trapping the house with Haunter, who is standby to cast a shadow ball at the first sign of force at the door. You grab your lucky punch to hit any foe who might try to intrude, stock pile iron balls to throw in case they enter. You have a razor claw also to slice anyone who thinks they're getting in, and poison barbs under your jacket. They came to the wrong house!

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Going with B! Hopefully no hooligans end up egging my house though >:(

You're about to take a well deserved vacation, but you're still planning your trip! What will you choose to do?

A) How about a two week stay in a beach house along the Undella Town shores?
    B) A week long stay at the luxurious Hotel Richissme in Lumiose City!
    C) Let's go camping near the mountains on Route 205 in Sinnoh!
    D) A small cozy rental house in peaceful Verdanturf Town is just what you need!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • A! Two weeks at the beach sounds amazing right about now! :D I can bring my Old Rod along! ;)

You've arranged to meet someone on a blind date at the movies, but they've left you to decide which picture to see! What do you choose?

(a) Beauty and the Ultra Beast
    (b) Parasect
    (c) My Neighbour Snorlax
    (d) Turtonator Jones: Raiders of the Lost Archeops
    (e) Luvdisc, Actually

Years
  • Definitely C) My Neighbor Snorlax!

You enjoyed watching My Neighbor Snorlax so much you want to watch more movies by the makers of it, Studio Jiggly. You and your significant other decide to rent another Studio Jiggly classic and see it together next week. These are the four choices available for free at the local library. What sounds most appealing?

A) Spiritombed Away

B) Grave of the Cutieflies

C) Castle in the Sky Pillar

D) The Meowth Returns

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • D) The Meowth Returns. I like cats. I wonder if it is about a talking Meowth.

Professor Oak needs your help. He has been asked to give a speech on the Pokemon Zapdos to students tomorrow but he has lost his notes. As his trusted friend how do you help him?

A) Look throughly through his lab They've got to be around somewhere.
    B) Suggest he can instead give a speech on Electabuzz. A Pokemon he knows well.
    C) Ask Lance to be guest speaker and give a talk on Dragonite as guest speaker.
    D) Offer your own Zapdos to Oak. The students will no doubt be impressed seeing a live Legendary Pokemon.

Years
  • C) A special lecture with champion Lance as a guest speaker would be exciting, new and different. You can always do the lecture on Zapdos another day. While seeing a real live Zapdos would be the coolest of all, I wouldn't want to offer my own because Prof Oak sometimes borrows Pokemon for a very long time like Ash's Bulbasaur.

Halloween is approaching, and you're trying to come up with a spooky-themed costume to wear on Halloween night to the Yamasquerade. You head over to the boutique and salon to plan something special with the stylists. There are 4 different horror looks that you can choose from. Which will you be?

A) A Shuppet! Wrapped in long gray cloths with yellow and blue contacts in your eyes you will be the perfect ghost. You will make your entrance carrying chains to be an especially foreboding ghoul!

B) A Hattarene! Your hair will be dyed blue, you'll have dramatic pink and white gown and don a witch's hat, while channeling all the mystique of an enchantress. You will be with your trusty broomstick and wand. Every witch needs one!

C) A Cofagrius, well sorta. You will be a mummy, covered from head to toe in long bandages, but pop out of an elaborately painted gold and blue coffin-shaped like a Cofagrius and scare everyone as you stagger forward creepily.

D) A Tyrantrum! You're going to be Godzilla. You're gonna have a red T-Rex costume, with white faux features on your neck to be the the dinosaur pokemon's ruff. Long, black claw-like nails will be glued over your fingernails to make it even more raw and real.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    C) A Cofagrigus, well sorta. You will be a mummy, covered from head to toe in long bandages, but pop out of an elaborately painted gold and blue coffin-shaped like a Cofagrigus and scare everyone as you stagger forward creepily.

You just came out of a battle with a seriously injured Pokemon. What item would you use on it?
    A.) A Max Potion, better to get it to it's max health.
    B.) A regular old Potion, they're the cheapest things and will get me by to the next Pokecenter.
    C.) A Full Restore, if it was damaged and had a status effect then it is gone now.
    D.) A lemonade, nothing like the sweet and tart flavors from a vending machine.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • C.) A full restore, I suppose?

You see my avatar. It's this ridiculously sinister Slowking capable of stealing your soul. Do you...

A.) Tell him he is a Drapion with arms down.
    B.) Assume he still has his typing and hit him with something strong to Water/Psychic.
    c.) Assume he has his new typing and hit him with something strong to Poison.
    D.) Assume he is an Evil type and hit him with something strong to Dark.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • A. The poor fella deserves to know the truth.

Your sixth Pokémon went down and it's still a long way to the next Pokémon Center. Luckily you're prepared for this kind of situation. To defend yourself from wild monsters, you take out of your bag your...
    A. Toy sword.
    B. Bicycle.
    C. Fishing rod.
    D. Seventh Pokémon because you're a cheater.
    E. Uh... Prepared? I guess I'll just faint right here and see where I'll wake up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    d. Seventh Pokemon, Never know when you can just befriend a wild Pokemon.

You just got finished with Pokemon school and off to the professor's lab. You plan on becoming his assistant and he has 4 locations to choose from. You decide to go to....
    A. A deep forest filled with bug and grass types.
    B. A beach front that is home to flying and water types.
    C. A dormant volcano that is overran by fire and rock types.
    D. An open field with normal and fairy types.

Years
  • I'd go for (C), the dormant volcano, because Rock-types are some of my favorites.

You and your friends had decided to spend the night at the Old Chateau nestled deep within Eterna Forest in the Sinnoh region. Your friends then opted to play a prank on you and made you go through some sort of "initiation" since this was your first time there. For this, you were promptly locked out of the brightly lit dining room where you have gathered to sleep, and tasked with going through the entire rest of the dark house with nothing but your smaller-sized partner Pokémon as your companion, having to check every room at least once.
    As you approach one of the upstairs bedrooms, you hear a giggle, not unlike that of a human. Instinctively, you

(A) chuck your Pokémon into the room in front of you to check the area first. After all, there's no time for ordering it to attack, and you want to make as little noise as possible. Sure, it's not the nicest thing to do, but you swear it was just instincts!
    (B) get startled and let out a scream first things first. You do get easily scared after all.
    (C) shout at your friends downstairs to shut the hell up. You know damn well that was no ghost.
    (D) run right back to your group and bang on their doors asking to be let in again. You're just not the type to mess with these cursed energies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    B. Probably because I would expect it so much and I get startled easily.

You suddenly became a god within the Pokemon World. It seems all wonderful, yet you are first tasked to eliminate one type. What type should it be?

A. Normal
    B. Ghost
    C. Dragon
    D. Fairy

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Nooooo, why couldn't Rock-type be on this list? I suppose (B) ghost-type is getting axed - sorry! 😭

You've suddenly been put in charge of making one big decision for an upcoming Pokémon spin-off title! It's your job to select which gameplay cross-over it should have. What do you choose?

(A) Pokémon x Banjo Kazooie
    (B) Pokémon x The Legend of Zelda
    (C) Pokémon x Fortnite (don't you dare)
    (D) Pokémon x Dragon Quest
    (E) Pokémon x The Sims
    (F) Pokémon x Diablo

Years
  • E) Pokemon x Sims. I'd love more Pokemon theme mods to download for my Sims games.

You are a shaman visiting a poor village. It's crops have failed due to drought, causing famine throughout the land. Since things can't grow without enough rain, not only are the villagers going hungry, but heards of pokemon have migrated out of the area in search of food, leaving the town even more barren. The business that relied on Pokemon have failed as their remaining Pokemon fall sick from malnourishment. To make matters worse the arid conditions of the drought have triggered wildfires in the area, contaminating what limited water remains in streams and rivers with ash and debris, making it unsafe to drink, and hurting the water Pokemon that inhabit it.

As a spiritual leader you think it best if the town ask for help from a legendary Pokemon to bring the water crisis under control. You will perform a ritual dance to summon a great water Pokemon, who will save the people from disaster. In return the villagers must cherish this pokemon as their patron, and build a shrine for it once things are prosperous. The Pokemon whose service you request is...

A) Suicuine, the Aurora Pokemon. This beautiful and mysterious spirit will race across the land, bringing cool, soothing winds to this dry, hot place, and fill all the lakes, river, streams with clean, fresh water, purifying everything that has been contaminated.

B) Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon. Drought will never be a problem again if you call this mighty and ancient Pokemon. It can instantly bring heavy downpours of rains, and has the power to expand the size of all body of water in the area. It's nearly unlimited power offers a more comprehensive solution than Suicuine, but Kyogre can be dangerous if not controlled unlike the calm Suicuine. So use it wisely.

C) Manaphy, the Seafaring Pokemon. This sweet Pokemon may not be as powerful as the others, but it is still a water Pokemon that can use water type moves that may help the town. Manaphy also has the unique ability to communicate and bond with all other Pokemon, and can call pokemon that abandoned the village to return as well as attract new Pokemon to the community to help restore order.

D) Palkia, the spatial Pokemon. This formidable demigod is one of the oldest Pokemon of all time. Palkia has the ability to fold space. Calling this Pokemon would mean not attempting to salvage the village, but starting a brand new community. This great being can bring everyone to an alternate reality where there is no drought, water is abundant and the land is flourishing.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • (A) Suicune! It's my favourite water-type, and a beautiful Pokémon to make a shrine/statue of. Its ability to purify even the filthiest water will always benefit the community. Plus, its far less of a scary option compared to Kyogre and Palkia!

Your life is like a typical high-school anime, except in this world, everyone's a Pokémon! The school dance is coming up and you're wondering who to ask out. As the dreamy and popular Gallade, you're overwhelmed with choices! Who do you choose?

(A) Tsareena, the most popular girl around. She's a bit of a classic mean girl actually, but personality aside, she's almost too talented, with her finger in every pie. In the end she just want to be successful and please her parents. But who cares about meanness when you get to show off the prettiest girl in school? This will definitely put you at the top of the school social scale. Also, her parents are amazingly rich and already approve of you.

(B) Hatterene, the studious girl who's a bit stuck up around those who can't match her wit. She's generally quiet and spends most of her time reading, but she is genuine and seems to know everything about the world. You would likely improve your grades with her around. Just be aware that she can read your every emotion and will enjoy analysing you all the time.

(C) Gothitelle, the resident goth. She's pretty much everything you'd expect in a stereotypical goth girl. Everything's darkly poetic and she's kind of spooky and monotone. Her wit is very dry and she's blunt, but that makes her pretty cool in your books. She's interested in the occult, almost too much, although it makes her a fascinating writer and poet. You might grow tired of her random bouts of doom and gloom.

(D) Lopunny, the outgoing, go-getting party girl. She's friends with everyone, not necessarily because they like her--she's a bit overwhelming and talkative--but because she forces her friendship on anyone she can. She needs a wide social circle and constant activity - she can't sit still! She also loves the gym but you think it's more to take Instagram selfies than anything else. Oh yeah, she's really cute, too. If you choose her, you're in for a lot of partying!

(D) Audino, the shy one who's always blushing and wringing her hands. She's in with the dorky Pokémon so it won't be a good look if you're seen with her. That said, she's incredibly kind, loyal and empathetic. It's hard to know her interests because she's not a conversationalist, but you know she loves reading, gardening, cooking, family - that kind of thing. She's just very quiet, a great listener. She won't join you in group social outings and if you insist, she'll be extremely uncomfortable. However, if you like peaceful company, then she's the one!

Years
  • E) The last option Audino sounds ever so sweet, and I like the idea of cool Gallade forming this unlikely partnership.

You showed up to vote for the President of Unova. Who gets your vote? The options on the ballot are as follows:

A) The current President Donald J Gumshoos, nominee for the Republicanth Party, the more conservative major party.

B) Former Vice President Uncle Joe Bidoof, nominee for the Demoraticate Party, the more liberal major party.

C) Jo Jangmo-osen, nominee for the Liberty Pass Party, a small third party option with a mix of conservative and liberal ideals.

D) Howie Hawluchakins, nominee for the Leaf Green Party, also a small alternative to the major party but with a progressive ideology.

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • D). I misread the ballot and think the leaf green party is about a salad agenda.

After answering a trivia question correctly, you win a free bike! As you ride it out into the tall grass, you hit a rock and go flying. You scraped your knee pretty bad. You know that Professor Oak has an antidote for it back at his lab. If you gave him a call he could come right over with it. You wince at the thought of getting a bike safety lecture from him though. Your other option is to make it to a Pokémon center and try to sneak onto the Pokémon healer device while Nurse Joy isn't looking. What do you do?

A. Call Prof Oak and get an earful of "I told you so"

B. Sneak into the Pokémon center Oceans 11 style

C. Walk it off and hope for the best

D. Use a potion from your bag. Sure it's for Pokémon. But really, what could go wrong?

Years
  • C) Walk it off. A scraped knee sounds like something I can handle myself if I clean the cut and wrap it up. My leg is not broken. I'd rather the a option than be yelled at by Professor Oak, experiment with a drug for Pokemon or crash the Pokemon center and risk arrest.

You are Pokemon Tech grad student with
    aspirations to the Scientist trainer class. You have received a golden Alakazam award for your brilliant thesis, and job offers from the world's top Pokemon professors are pouring in. There are four opportunities for you to gain useful field experience as an assistant down below. Which path will you pursue?

A) A job with Professor Oak at his research Lab in Kanto. He is studying the nature of good and evil, and may have found in Pokemon DNA the key to separating good from evil by comparing regional differences between Kantonian and Alolan forms with his cousin Sampson. This research could lead to potentially destroying evil in the world forever.

B) A job with Professor Sycamore in Kalos. He's currently researching ghost Pokemon to gain insight into the process of death and reanimation, as well studying the transformative powers of mega evolution and the mysteries of the Life Pokemon Xerneas. Sycamore discoveries could be the key to the creation of life on this planet and resurrection from the dead.

C) A job with Professor Fennel, she is on the verge of inventing a Time Machine powered by Dream Mist she confiscated from Team Plasma terrorists who had abducted Munna. After saving the abused Pokemon Fennel has found a positive use for the left over mist, and now the opportunity is here to travel to the future to explore, and also rewrite the past.

D)A job as the assistant of Professor Burnett aboard a star ship. She is currently the chief medical officer aboard the Enterprise. Together you will travel through ultra space, explore new dimensions and meet new Pokemon life forms.

Back