• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film non-villain Disney songs!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Putting this under [Film] because it's more film than music, in a sense imo xD But whatevs.

We've basically crowned Be Prepared as our favorite villain Disney song d: But what about all the other songs? Which ones are your top choices there?

I have soooo many favorites. But the one I find myself singing the most and maybe love the most, is Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas. In particular, the Swedish version :3 I grew up with that, and I do prefer the Swedish actor's voice.

here's the English though ahah

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I absolutely love, love, LOVE You're Welcome from Moana! It's easily my favorite Disney song of all time. My friends know how much I love it, and it's an inside joke between us. Also, The Rock has a really nice singing voice, let's not ignore that.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I absolutely love, love, LOVE You're Welcome from Moana! It's easily my favorite Disney song of all time. My friends know how much I love it, and it's an inside joke between us. Also, The Rock has a really nice singing voice, let's not ignore that.

YES, 100% agree!! The Rock did a fantastic job singing it, his natural charisma just flows into the song and it's one of the few songs I can listen to on repeat without going mad haha :'D

I also love:
    Colours of the Wind
    The Bare Necessities
    I'll Make A Man Out Of You
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
    So This is Love
    One Jump Ahead (and all the other Aladdin songs)
    In a World of My Own
    Once Upon a Dream
    All of the Lion King song of course <3

There must be so many more I'm missing!

Years
  • Top 2 Disney songs for me would have to be Strangers Like Me from Tarzan and For The First Time in Forever from Frozen respectively. Those two just hit different no matter how many times I repeat them. Can't explain it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg all Tarzan songs are also in the top

pkmin3033

He Lives In You > Circle of Life. Fight me.

The lack of love for Everybody Wants To Be A Cat in here makes me sad. Thomas O'Malley also has the best introductory song of any Disney character ever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He Lives In You > Circle of Life. Fight me.

The lack of love for Everybody Wants To Be A Cat in here makes me sad. Thomas O'Malley also has the best introductory song of any Disney character ever.

YES i love he lives in you, it's super cozy and gave the start of the movie an amazing feel

Back