• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Chronosplit's Romhack Garage

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Long time no post.

Hoenn Dex Edition/Pokemon Emerald National Dex: Missing Move Patch has been removed, Abridged MMP was renamed to Missing Move Patch. Seems that even after redoing it completely and checking the pointers by hand, bugs still crept into this optional patch. IMO Abridged was the better product anyway, so I'm not really shedding any tears over this. I have no plans to come back around to do this again, someone else can take a crack at the DX and event moves if they wish.

CTBugfix: Oh so many things. The time menu has been edited, there is now MSU-1 compatibility, and many others. Honestly too much to list here. Canoe has been all-but retired.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    Hi! I'm, having trouble evolving haunter into gengar. I installed the daylight cycle patch to check the nighttime and the happiness checking lady tells me it is above 250, however haunter still does not evolve. Am i doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Hi chrono, sorry for the noob question, but did you get around to making the refreshed FR hack you mentioned in the 251+ thread?
    Are there any other FR hacks that implement similar changes, especially the gen4+ evolutions (with only the base FR/LG pokemon oherwise)?

thanks a bunch!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hi! I've been playing the Emerald Hoenn dex edition and I love it, it's everything I've ever wanted in a pokemon game.

The being said, I'd like to ask if anyone has caught a Meowth, I've been in the safari zone for several days and can't find one. If possible, I'd like to know in which area it appears in and at what rate?

Thank you for this amazing game!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hi Chronosplit, I made a Fire Red patch using the move Altered from as a base to edit in the Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness special moves added in some pokemon movesets, and similar to what final emerald added moves from previous pokemon that forget there move to the other, in other words metapod keeps its caterpie moves, same with butterfree when metapod evolve. This edit goes through gen 1-3. And this uses offsets of C00000-C02674, but as a result the previous offset were wiped clean. Also the moveset were all set to emerald moveset with some minor tweaks still keeping fire red exclusive moves. Welp hope this patch is useful in some ways. Despite this isn't involved with moveset, running indoor patch and HM delete patch was created for quality of life stuff. Those files have Readme explaining it better and credit to tools and rom hacks.

Attachments

• Pokemon Fire Red Run Indoors and HM Delete.zip
      601 bytes · Views: 2
    • Pokemon Fire Red Move Altered.zip
      24 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello! When I apply the Emerald Patch, Granite Cave's warps broke. Is there any way to fix it?

Last edited:
    Back