• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Join the Discord Server for Updates and Discussion!

Hello. I am ortz3 and I'm a massive Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh fan.
This game is a mod for Pokemon Fire Red which replaces all the pokemon with iconic Yu-Gi-Oh monsters and includes pokemon mechanics up to gen 9

Current Version: 4.0.5

Download Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL V4.0.5 patch

Official Website & Documentation

Screenshots:
Uqo9tRH.png
Oo1cbBE.png
mm6mNJ7.png

m4bz6hU.png
Az9wUTe.png
bkOTBzq.png

lQPcWDX.png
fjBfi5f.png
Izw3MJn.png

226snBr.png
slmYFmP.png
5dZE0fE.png

K0lmWum.png
ffz7E9y.png
Ju2PMjo.png

Izve3xa.png
bgNEzKP.png
yCAeVe2.png

8jz1IlJ.png
o7c95eA.png
QE9YRzw.png

Main Modifications of the game
- All Pokemon were replaced with iconic Yu-Gi-Oh monsters (357 in total)
- Pokemon mechanics up to gen 9 (Moves, Abilities, DexNav, Fairy Type and more)
- Multiple difficulties settings, Minimal Grind Mode, Randomizer, Smart AI, Sandbox and more
- All Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion were replaced with Yu-Gi-Oh characters
- NPC's throughout the region have their dialogue updated in order to make references to the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and trading card game
- New maps
- Many Yu-Gi-Oh characters are spread throughout the region for you to battle
- Music from the Yu-Gi-Oh anime
- 150+ Custom Moves
- Tons of QOL features

Game Documenation

Changelog up to 4.0.5

Spoiler:

Monster List
Spoiler:

Why this Game was Made
Spoiler:

How to Download
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
thanks for the updated version. Curious, would there happen to be any more future releases?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
had an idea, idk if you consider it worth working on, but can you add witch of the black forest and have it evolve into Jinzo as a reference to witch being commonly used to search jinzo in the early days of competitive?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
thanks for the updated version. Curious, would there happen to be any more future releases?

There are going to be lots of future updates. Currently, I am working on custom moves (have about 40 done). More importantly, a redditor has decided that he wants to help out on the sprites and is currently going over every sprite and redoing all the bad ones.

The future will bring better sprites, more monsters, custom moves, more character duels, more events, more map variation.

I'm also open to any recommendations the player base has to offer!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 23, 2021
Is the great leviathan a legendary ir can I catch him on his predetermined routes

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
He is not a legendary. He can be found on the routes mentioned on the wikia, although he is a very rare encounter

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Any plans to add other ace monsters like Stardust Dragon, Utopia, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 3, 2021
every time i choose a starter the game freeze and i have to close the emulator. any idea why?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Any plans to add other ace monsters like Stardust Dragon, Utopia, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon?

The game is primarily DM/GX focused, but as we move into the future, more modern cards will be added, particularly character aces

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2022
It's an interesting project. I don.t know if i'll try to nuzlock it or wait for custom moves etc.

If i can give some recommendations, you might want to look at DBZ team training, they have a fusion system that would fit for Your game. Also, maybe giving starters some evolution in the future, it give players a sense of progression, and you have a great freedom of choice for the starters's evolutions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 6, 2023
love this game im a big yugiho fan myself although im struggling to apply the patch i followed the instructions but i still have the same problems like i cant use avian in battle or i cant evolve kuribo or winged kuribo into kuribabylon and in the second gym the first trainer i can finish him as the moment he gets the second monster out the game freezes too. other then that i love the game , i hope you add more monsters i realy love the dragon type monster specially the blue eyes white dragon line.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 29, 2021
I have to say this mod is enjoyable but i just found 2 shiny mystic elves and kinda wish there were other colors for them so they were noticeable but otherwise this is amazing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
love this game im a big yugiho fan myself although im struggling to apply the patch i followed the instructions but i still have the same problems like i cant use avian in battle or i cant evolve kuribo or winged kuribo into kuribabylon and in the second gym the first trainer i can finish him as the moment he gets the second monster out the game freezes too. other then that i love the game , i hope you add more monsters i realy love the dragon type monster specially the blue eyes white dragon line.

Make sure you talk to the scientist before Viridian Forrest so you can upgrade your Pokedex and get access to monsters after 151 in Pokedex such as Avian (Version 2)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
I have to say this mod is enjoyable but i just found 2 shiny mystic elves and kinda wish there were other colors for them so they were noticeable but otherwise this is amazing

In the next update, every sprite is getting redone, and every sprite is getting its own custom shiny sprite.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Are there any plans to release a pre-patched Rom? I play on my phone and I'm not tech savvy enough to patch a Rom on my phone.

Back