• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [v4.2 Out!] Pokémon Radiant Version!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
@jimehhh. Yes, I'm putting a huge focus on player choice and options. Are there any resolutions/sizes you're after?
@BlueGhoul. Scaled exp is Gen 5, 7, 8 style of exp. Off is Gens 1-4 and 6. Split is where exp is divided depending on your party. Turn off for more.
Also @BlueGhoul
Spoiler:

Hope this helped!
What is the method exactly?

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
@BlueGhoul
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
everytime i start cheat engine on this game it crashes...i dont wanna cheat items or stuff...i just wanna make this game run faster bc its slow...is there a way to make this faster bc i really would like to play this game

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
As I recall there IS a speedup button, but I cant remember the default!

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
@Eisuke17 Do you know where it is? It is to the east of Blanko. To access the club itself, you need all your party at level 100, but I think you can still change your nature by talking to Centi at the front and paying a fee.

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
Years
This game is probably no longer getting updates and whatnot but I was wondering if it's possible to make the screen a bit bigger, I mean I love the DS style screen but it kinda feels cramped when i play the game. So I was wondering if there's anyway to make the game screen a bit bigger?

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yes.
@GummiBerryJuice The game will eventually be updated but not for some time, and press F11

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
hello i'm playing your game but there's a bug happening when i start the game my character doesn't appear in the game it's just a transparent square i'm playing by mobile via joiplay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 15, 2023
What exactly era the liberti forms? Is it something like mega evolution or regional variants? if so what are their types/abilities?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
Just downloaded the game, and wanted to say thanks for including the "F" key speed toggle!

Have enjoyed the option to speed up ever since the relatively ancient Pokémon Stadium provided that feature!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 3, 2023
I got some bugs to report the screen is too zoomed in in the character creation, my character doesn't have sprite instead its a black box, and I keep getting kicked out of the game every few minutes

Swdfm

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I have been taking a break, but I am back, and determined to release v5 of this game in a form that it deserves!
This includes any and all bug fixes, so any bug reporting will still be appreciated and acknowledged.
@Bladeheart Yes, as well as the Pokemon from Legends Arceus. However, on the immeadiate next update v5, there will be no Pokemon from Gen 9, despite the ETA being later than then!

A very rough ETA I have for Version 5 is March 2023, though this was based off 10 minutes of calculation, so don't take it as gospel!

If anyone wishes to reach me, it is a lot easier to do so via Discord. Link on first post!

Back