• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have neither ^^"
    I'll say Switch Pokémon games, I think I'd enjoy the rework of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (lots of quality of life improvements) and I'm curious about Pokémon Legends Arceus :)

Chocolate with pepper or chocolate with mint?
    (The two chocolates I dislike the most)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    EDIT: Never had either, with pepper I guess? Seems like it'd be more fun to try.

Bananas or Apples?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They're both alright but a little bit boring nowadays. Like, any basket with different fruit is always padded out with these two in particular (as well as grapes, so many bananas, apples and grapes...). Bananas I'd say.

Cherry Juice or Banana Juice?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Card Games I guess, TTG can be a lot more hit or miss and are definitely more involved.

Biology or Chemistry?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    In school there was a time when I was a lot more into chemistry. Nowadays I tend more towards biology. In part because drawing stuff also involves learning some anatomy.

Space travel or undersea travel?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Loud music (metalhead here XD).
    If I want an ambient music, or if I want to relax, I put the same music, but with low volume XD

Fight a dragon, or fight a hydra?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A dragon is a dragon but since the heads of a Hydra respawn constantly it's a good way to farm...then again we could also use the cultural interpretation that the dragon is nothing but the ultimate obstacle one has to overcome in order to gain what is rightfully theirs. But I'll never get there, so I pick the Hydra.

Summer or Winter?

Years
  • Winter.
    I do somewhat dislike how early it gets dark, but other than that Winter is awesome!
    No scorching heat and no having to carry a lot of water around! No mosquitos everywhere!
    I'll take the cold over the heat of summer any day =3
    Snow is nice too, but there's not much snow anymore here nowadays.

Go to a stand up comedian or a musical?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Comedian. I cannot bear musicals XD

Get a new PC or get a new smartphone?

Winter.
    I do somewhat dislike how early it gets dark, but other than that Winter is awesome!
    No scorching heat and no having to carry a lot of water around! No mosquitos everywhere!
    I'll take the cold over the heat of summer any day =3
    Snow is nice too, but there's not much snow anymore here nowadays.
    I so much agree with you XD
    Except on snow, I used to dislike it, but now I have the right snow boots so I don't care anymore :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    At this point I need to look for a new PC. Smartphones I actually don't need that much.

Chalk or Pencil?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Kung Fu means bitter work, so anything that needs practice is kung fu.
    Therefore karate is kung fu, so the only logical answer is kung fu.

50 chickens or 5 horses?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The second one is just me, so picking that doesn't change anything for me. I simply don't like being waked up in the middle of the night. Sleep is already hard enough for me, as is.

Catch a star with a bug net or play golf with someone's love?

Back