• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lmao what a thing to forget. yourself. you know you're important too <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello I am new to this community so I may not know the full features of this site.
    Hi, welcome to PC! Don't worry, feel free to ask here if you're wondering anything and we'll try our best to help.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello I am new to this community so I may not know the full features of this site.

Welcome to the community! I actually wrote a guide, which you can find here that explains quite a bit how to use the PokeCommunity and it's features. Feel free to ask if you see something that's not covered there and we'll definitely lend a hand!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hey there, I'm MisterChris07 but you can call me Chris! I've come here to read about - and look at- some ROM hacks before, but never thought of making an account until now. My profile formatting will look bad for quite a while until I get the basics of this site - sorry in advance!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there, I'm MisterChris07 but you can call me Chris! I've come here to read about - and look at- some ROM hacks before, but never thought of making an account until now. My profile formatting will look bad for quite a while until I get the basics of this site - sorry in advance!

Hey Chris! Don't worry at all about how your profile looks, the important thing here is that you're having fun in the community! What kind of ROM Hack are you going to try to make?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't changed my profile in... a decade maybe???

Back