• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    hey all.. happy to have found all the poke nerds here! :D Hit me up if any of you wants to have a chit-chat about all things pokemon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey everyone! nice to see you all poke lovers here... hoping to have great fun here.
    Hii welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have fun if you find the sections of our forums that interest you :) For example, have you checked out Pokémon General?

Hello, names YoursTruly, "going to change my username" and I'm here looking for good Pokémon hacks.
    Hello YoursTruly haha, you can change your username easily here if you realized you'd rather have another. Unless that truly was one of your nicknames ;)

hey all.. happy to have found all the poke nerds here! :D Hit me up if any of you wants to have a chit-chat about all things pokemon!
    Hey fellow pokénerd! You sound like you'd have a great time in either Pokémon General or Pokémon Gaming Central - or both! Good luck :3

Can some one trade me a power lens
    Hii welcome to PC! You can find all things trading in the Trade Corner section :3 Make sure to read their rules first.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey all, springtime is here and while the mornings are chilly, the middays are warrmmmm

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Aww, well it would be a bit boring if life was the same all over the Earth, wouldn't it? :)

Well, yea, sure, I guess you're right

Also is not that cold anymore, I couldn't sleep well this night because it was so HOT. Here where I live has crazy weather

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh yeah! I'm back too! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

I forgot lol

Back