• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Spot the Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Day 2 answers:
    Spoiler:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Sent Day 3 answers - Team Guerreros (I accidentaly wrote Day 4 instead of 3, sorry)

Years
  • Damn, I thought I found the last one but it turned out to be a dirt on my screen... I don't like how fast we got to the point where I cant find all of them

Years
  • i got em all but good LORD ReKoil are they really gonna get harder still? yikes!!!

They aren't really ordered based on how hard they are tbh.
    What I attempted to do was keep most of the differences at what I considered to be a medium level of difficulty, and try to make sure there's always 1 hard or harder difference on pretty much every day except the first.
    The order ended up the way it is to accommodate more differences.

I have noticed that there often is a discrepancy between what I consider hard or easy and what others do though 😂
    Like I considered the carpet difference on Pokemon day 2 and the bullet difference on Steam day 2 the hard differences on those images and yet pretty much everyone found those and some of the ones I considered easier like the book label or the armor lines on the griffin were missed by some who did find those 'harder' ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TL;DR, my sense of hard/easy can't be trusted apparently 😅

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • everyone's brains work differently! it's fine, it's fun~ i also bow down to your masterful photo editing lmao- doing all of these subtle and perfectly blended edits on all kind of backgrounds with all kinds of lighting? amazing!!

Years
  • Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

I'd like to add a reminder to be as specific as you can when describing differences in text. Some people are doing fine with this, but when I see an answer along the lines of 'One of the rust marks is missing from bottom left pole on ground' I can't really give any points for that. Just look at the answer for Steam day 3 below. There are so many rust spots/marks, which one is being referred to? You could for example add that it's roughly halfway the pole, or in this particular case maybe refer to it's shape as it does kinda stand out from the other rust marks.
    Not really trying to call out anyone specifically, just an attempt to improve some of the descriptions so there are less points missed out on =3

Day 3 answers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• The top group of people with perfect scores so far has lost a member =o

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Hopefully the Frudo to Frodo difference got a chuckle out of someone =3

Day 4 answers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status