• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Spot the Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This was honestly not a picture that I was expecting to be too dark.

Did anyone else find the lower half too dark? I might need to brighten up two upcoming images.

I found it absolutely fine over here, I was actually quite surprised to read that peeps thought it was dark, but then no two devices are ever the same!

Years

• Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Day 5 answers:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Day 6 sent! (Team Guerreros)
    Had some trouble with the links tho, sorry about that!

Years
  • Day 7... we're in the second half now, with a group of 6 in the lead that have perfect scores, can they keep it up?

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Today's steam pair is one the two pairs I personally consider to be pretty dark, so I bumped up the brightness on it, but I left it as it was on the answers so you can see how much darker it was tomorrow =P

Day 6 answers:
    Spoiler:

Actually thought that ceiling beam or whatever it is in Day 6 Pokemon was pretty hard... didn't seem to have fooled anyone with it though =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back