• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    • Seen today
    A kind of hairstyle? No, I want an actual, full hairstyle, not just a kind of hairstyle!

That's the same as asking "What do I odd do not?" That's an anagram of "Did Dood want Hoot?" That's asking if Geodude wants to breed with Hoothoot - the answer is "no" since they are of different Egg Groups and can't possibly develop feelings for each other.

If you have super strong muscles, how often would you cook pepperoni soup?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    All the time! And then I would fling it all across the globe so that everybody can have their share. Global hunger problem solved!

How many plants do you plant every week?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Only one. Do you know how long it takes to rip out just one of the neighbor's plants? Spends plenty of time mulling over a good replacement too. How does turning a peony into a pea plant sound?

Why do the seasons change?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The seasons are four big kingdoms fighting for dominion over the entire world. They constantly outsmart each other which is why things keep changing. We humans shouldn't know about them but you know them capitalists: always there helping out, making sure it continues as long as they can smell profits.

What type of tea is this?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's the proof that people waste too much water!

Can I buy that picture, please?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Yes and no. Sells parts of the picture by the pixel. How do you feel about a nice, 28x11 section of the right side of Grumpycat?

Why do people like cats and dogs so much?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Because cats and dogs made humans with that in mind. Much to the chagrin of all the other animals.

Why does Mario jump so high?

Years
    He's a former pro-basketball player who played in the MBC, the Mushroom Basketball Cup. Until that scandal happened and he got banned from playing anymore =\

Why did you park you car in the river?

Years
    Its not parking, Im charging it, the newest environmentally friendly models run on water energy!

What was the biggest victory in a world class basketball championship?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Probably scoring with some pastry to create Dunkin donuts :)

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk, ask Starlight. She knows it better than anybody else!

How much chocolate can you buy with your money?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You sell your soul to Forum Games and then hope and pray that the gods give you a revelation.

Why are bonbons superior to chocolate?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    That's easy: I swing my hammer and if they don't want to get hit they need to move it! :3

What does the calendar say?

Back