• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    They look like demon horns but are actually laser cannons. Just in case I need to shoot some lasers, you know?

How many times did it take you to get your drivers license?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Well, I am the only one who uses my PC and has administrator privileges for it!

What is your favourite Pokémon fan game?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Because you can't create something decent when you're ruled by a mouse with an iron fist.

Why do some people use AM/PM for time measuring while others don't?

Years
    Where don't you shop for clothes? You can find them anywhere! Why just this week I found a lovely skirt in the dumpster by my house, bargain!

What makes the world go round?

Years
    The computer servers ofc! They've been running our world ever since we nearly destroyed it several decades ago. If some dude with glasses offering you a red or blue pill shows up, just ignore his offer entirely!

How fast can you run?

Years
    I can run so fast that it appears I'm not moving. At least that's what I tell people anyway.

What's the best way to eat an orange?

Years
    In case I lost them, I'll use the picture to explain to others how they looked like.

Which bird has the largest wings?

Years
    Why that would be the hummingbird. You'd never know though, but that's the secret to how they manage to hover so easily!

You're at your door and it is locked with your keys in the house. What do you do?

Years
    I'd look for Blue Police Telephone Box that makes a distinct whooshing sound when in use and ask them to take me back in time a bit, right before I locked myself out.

What is your preferred drinking container?

Years
    The skulls of my enemies. It has to be multiple too, one is not enough.

If I train behind a waterfall for 10 years, what will happen to me?

Years
    Looking at you like what? I don't have any eyes, I can't be looking at anything!

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Years
    Sure, I'll tell the truth as I know it, exactly the way it has been passed down to me by Lord Eevolitus.

Spoiler:

Is this rubber ducky yours?

Spoiler:

Years
    Oh yes I sent it to assassinate you! Now that you've seen it its already too late to get away!

Which were the two sides that fought the second world war?

Back