• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    Granted, but they win the U18 cricket championship in Honolulu and not the GT.

I wish to have a copy of every pokemon game

Years
    Granted, but you lost all of the consoles to play them.

Edit: Ninja'd!

Granted, but there's a TV series called Besties, and your wish just turned your friends into 2 DVD copies of this show.

I wish my neighbors would stop buying cats and abandoning them. They are really thoughtless.

Last edited:
    Years
    Granted but its a pirated copy and your switch becomes unusable aftertrying to play it

I wish to own a nice villa by the sea

Years
    Granted, but you are now two dimensional, and are quite a lonely animation cel. The artists haven't used you in more than a decade since you are not in the show anymore.

I wish my house was not so old and constantly in need of repair.

Years
    Granted, your house gets destroyed by a natural disaster when you're not at home. No house, no need for repair =D

I wish for House MD to get a reboot.

Years
    EDIT: Odd indeed, our posts appeared to have switched places. Still, i will answer accordingly!

Granted because you are now a vampire, and have to drink blood to continue your existence.

Granted, but the weather is only better in Panama. Where you are the weather just got worse.

I wish the US had a better Healthcare system

I wish for pokecommunity to prosper and continue to brong happiness to people with lots of new members in every section

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Granted. Runs on electricity now, with a poor battery. Must stay plugged in at all times. Edit: Was below apro and VisionofMilotic at different times. Strange.

Granted. Devotes all funds to healthcare. No longer maintains roads or other infrastructure such as water treatment.

Wishes for better weather.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Granted. Brings lots of spammers and people with...less than pleasant views. Brings a lot of happiness to them to find a place to spread their hate.

Wishes the Respond button would work properly and grab the selected quotes.

Years
    Granted, you now have so many ideas and your motivation is abundant, but you lack the time to write anything down at all!

I wish my reflexes were still as good as when I was younger.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Granted. Adjusted your reflexes to when you were a baby.

Wishes for the ability to teleport to specific locations at will.

Years
    Granted, but your particles don't always reconfigure properly after you teleport, and you end up looking like a jigsaw puzzle. Below is you after this process.

I wish my house could magically clean itself.

Back