• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Exokriz said:
Keep it a cascoon and evolve it into Dustox we dont have dustox on the shiny dex yet

Shiny Hunt:
Still Leveling my Pokemon. I'm on Victory Road right now. No Shinies

SHC Website:
Added shido's Wurmple and shiny legendarys pokemon to the ShinyDex. Making an upgrade on the ShinyDex as well to make it look better.
Thats all well and good, but using a freewebs layout, let alone freewebs is murder to the SHC, wasnt MM working on a site, or did he give up on it?
I dont know, either way, I want to make a wonderful SHC website, no new shinies :(

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Here are the people who've replied to the SHC thread more then 29 times. If you're on the list, please post what current shiny pokemon you have so I can make sure the dex is up to date (or if you have a SHC card that I notice I'll update from that). I'll cross people off the list as I update their pokemon.

ryan 772
MetalMario 667
SkinnyGreenMan 391

____ 380
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon 267
RayquazaMaster 188
PazzKat 184
Runasutaru 181
Yami_Zidane 179
Aaryn 159
Feraligatr master 151
shido 147
Haunter Master 132
+Alex+ 131
Roy Mustang 119
Agent9 118
BeameR 113
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon 112
Tha Pkmn Prodigy 112
Lord Jaws 107
BG pokemon freak 102
tyranisneasel 83
Shiny Shuckle 80
King Kobra 79
Kai the Master 78
Renji 76
shinycollector 75
Barboach 67
A Strong Trainer! 64
Darts 57
Zootster 57
Seth30 56
Rikku-chan 52
outlaw 52
Iron Spriter Josh 51
The True Keyblade Master 51
garra_of_the_desert 50
Crytuf 48
Shuko 46
kool dude 42
~Tidus~ 42
pichuman 42
Akidatheart 39
razer302 39
Yuscrecio 38
Jirachi Trainer 38
Exokriz 36
pokexproduction 35
Killer-Swift 34
Mighty_Mightyena99 33
Uzumaki Kaen 32
DDD'SSCEPTILE 32
Angoisse 30
shiny legendarys 30
!Dragonite! 30

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
shido said:
i just checked the update on the shinydex GREAT JOB EXO thats exatly what i was talking about , im happy u were able to do it (MUAHAHA no more serebii looking for shinies i can just go to the shc shiny HAIL EXOS WORK) lol

im still getting rcs im at 51 hopefully ill find another shiny by luck agian before i get 100 :)

oh ok DD i just read your post , if i trade wurmple to ruby or sumn will it evolve on happiness or nature?

I'm not sure. The guide I read was on gameFaqs. I have no clue which one is right, but I'm thinking that the "set when you catch it" is the right one unless you get it to love you and it evolves into Beautifly sometime.
I myself was going to construct my own experiment on this, but, unfortunately, I still have alot of work to do to get those remaining 5 BP unless I get lucky in the Pyramid.
And then I'm EV training Beldum... and I gotta figure that out. And who knows, I may find a shiny there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Shinys: Cyndaquil family, Spearow family, Miltank and the Ratatta family, there you go SGM.

As for my shiny hunting, its pretty much non-existant at the moment, i've been busy soaking up the sun and going out with friends, when i do get a moment to myself i'll pick up the good ol' DS and see what i can find :P

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
DDD'SSSCEPTILE said:
I beat Noland and got my first Frontier Symbol and a HUGE jump in points... I only have 5 or so points til I can get Thunderpunch. I'm preparing FR for EV training for MoonRinger (the beldum).

Is Battle Frontier in Emerald?

shido said:
i just checked the update on the shinydex GREAT JOB EXO thats exatly what i was talking about , im happy u were able to do it (MUAHAHA no more serebii looking for shinies i can just go to the shc shiny HAIL EXOS WORK) lol

Thanks, I've almost go it finished.

SkinnyGreenMan said:
Here are the people who've replied to the SHC thread more then 29 times. If you're on the list, please post what current shiny pokemon you have so I can make sure the dex is up to date (or if you have a SHC card that I notice I'll update from that). I'll cross people off the list as I update their pokemon.

I've already got a ShinyDex that is pratically fully up-to-date already. http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub

Haunter Master said:
Thats all well and good, but using a freewebs layout, let alone freewebs is murder to the SHC, wasnt MM working on a site, or did he give up on it?
I dont know, either way, I want to make a wonderful SHC website, no new shinies

Now that I make a website everyone and there mother wants to copy me. I've already practically almost finished the website aside from a couple of things. Whats wrong with freewebs, and how is it "murder" to SHC? Everyone else seems to like my website just fine. Does it not meet "your" standards? Please, don't waste your time making ANOTHER SHC website we already have one.

Now that that is out of the way:

Shiny Hunt:
Still no new shinies. I've beaten the E4 and evolved my Golbat and Seadra to Crobat and Kingdra. I'm no longer using Marowak and I'm looking for a Larvitar in Sevault Canyon. I'm breeding pokemon to make eggs so I can send them over on a new game on LeafGreen, I'm trying to get a 3rd Eevee egg and then I'll send those eggs over. I'm also going to send over an egg with a Snorlax in it and maybe a Gastly. I'm going to get Emerald tomorrow :)....hopefully.

SHC Website:
I need all 28 Unown Sprites. If anyone finds any please send them to me.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Sorry Exo but SkinnyGreenMan is the official shiny dex keeper.. and as for your webpage, while your effort is appreciated there was already an official (made by club owners) website being made. If the owners decide they don't want to continue, maybe they will make yours official, but until such time, your website is not official.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Akidatheart said:
Sorry Exo but SkinnyGreenMan is the official shiny dex keeper.. and as for your webpage, while your effort is appreciated there was already an official (made by club owners) website being made. If the owners decide they don't want to continue, maybe they will make yours official, but until such time, your website is not official.

Yes, but the ShinyDex hasen't been updated in a long time until SGM came back. I'm just saying that I already have an up-to-date ShinyDex on my Website and Where is the first website at? I haven't seen any links to any of them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
still hatching for the shiny horsea!! ~106 Horsea hatched, 0 shiny

BTW, what ever did happen to aaryn and skinnygreenman? it looks like they forgot all about the SHC

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Wow, this place is having major problems! Most of the time I can't even access the page!

Um, Exokriz, the website (as far as I know) is still in the planning stages, no actual URL for it yet. As I said you never know, they may decide not to go forward with the official website.. you could ask MetalMario, it was his project I think. My point was you kind of jumped on Haunter Master and said "everybody and his mother" was copying you.. You aren't exactly the first.. others have previously stated a desire to make a website for SHC, they just never did. I assume it's because to do so without the permission or approval of one of the owners just didn't seem right. Btw, I don't think there is anything wrong with your website, freewebs or not. I think HM was just saying more can be done with other types of websites. (I like your shiny dex with pictures)

Back on topic, still resetting for Torchic.. whew this is taking a long time!
Kim

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ok, for EVERYONE who is adding to the shinydex or whatnot... i have MACHOKE and MACHAMP buty not Machop..

Report:
Not any luck findin random shinies lol.. anyways.. right now im just getting through the game.. and i have done my restart.. using a seel, charmander (now charmeleon), magnemite, abra, gastly and syther. First part was hard cuz no1 would obey me.. so i got a lil angry.. but after i beat elite 4 a few times and get all 6 og my guys fairly high levels (70-80ish) i will restart my hunts for a shiny ponyta

Edit: N' also.. i think Exo did a goodjob on the site, and Exo.. i think that stony background on ur site looked better than what u have for it now.. :(

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
still hatching for the shiny horsea!! ~106 Horsea hatched, 0 shiny

BTW, what ever did happen to aaryn and skinnygreenman? it looks like they forgot all about the SHC

SkinnyGreenMan is back, look back a few posts and you will see where he asked for updates from everyone on their shinies for the dex. I don't know what happened to Aaryn, I guess he's taking a break from PC again.
Kim

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Akidatheart said:
Um, Exokriz, the website (as far as I know) is still in the planning stages, no actual URL for it yet. As I said you never know, they may decide not to go forward with the official website.. you could ask MetalMario, it was his project I think. My point was you kind of jumped on Haunter Master and said "everybody and his mother" was copying you.. You aren't exactly the first.. others have previously stated a desire to make a website for SHC, they just never did. I assume it's because to do so without the permission or approval of one of the owners just didn't seem right. Btw, I don't think there is anything wrong with your website, freewebs or not. I think HM was just saying more can be done with other types of websites. (I like your shiny dex with pictures)

Then why is it a problem that I made one? The ShinyDex wasen't getting updated, and we needed somethin to sponsor our club. I don't see why you guys are making such a big deal about it. You should be glad that I made a website for the club, Official or Unofficial. We never even had one at first, and now we do.

And HM is right about more can be done with other types, BUT on most you have to pay to make the website, and I'm not wasting my money.

Killer-Swift said:
N' also.. i think Exo did a goodjob on the site, and Exo.. i think that stony background on ur site looked better than what u have for it now..

The pictures looked funky with the other layout, I'm going to try to find a better layout, not on Freewebs

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I wasn't aware that anyone was making a big deal about it. I complimented your website AND your dex.. all I said was you can't just come in here and build a website and expect it to be the official SHC website. No biggy there, just because it's not "THE official SHC website" doesn't mean it isn't great and that your work isn't appreciated.
Kim
Edit- For any and all shiny dex keepers.. My shinies (as seen in my signature) are (wurmple, silicoon) Beautifly, Shuppet, (Poochyenna) Mightyena and Latios.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Guys, who do i ask fer a Trainer Crad (although i shuldnt rele have 1 yet due to the fatc that i have only 2 shinies), and also.. how do i get houndour to appear in Altering cave? <.<

Back