• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Sorry.. i meant how do u fiind houndour in Fire Red.. not Emerald.. and i know u can find him there.. i just need to know what to do to make altering cave to alter to make houndy to appear

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SGM! I've got Zubat-Crobat, Golbat-Crobat, Gastly-Gengar, and Heracross.

Exokriz: Metal Mario, Haunter Master, and I have all been doing a bit of work on an official SHC website. And we planned on "wasting" our money on it - Haunter Master made a slick layout that MM was touching up and I was working on graphics. We were going to register a domain and everything. I was actually just working on a banner image the other day. So the project is far from dead.

I would appreciate it if you'd keep your site up though (at least until the official one gets up and running) - it's good to have a shiny hunting resource.

And please be sure to show the other members respect - you were a bit rude to HM and SGM. (I already talked to him on AIM about his "freewebs is murder" comment)

Shiny SuperCow: You may certainly join the club - Please tell us what version(s) you captured each of your shinies in. Welcome to "THE CLUB!"

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Nothing to update, SGM here's my shinys:

Duskull - Dusklops
Zigzagoon - Linoone
Sableye
Heracross
Oddish - Gloom - Vileplume & Bellossum
Seviper
Poochyena - Mightyena
Bellsprout - Wippenbel - Victorybel
Gastly - Haunter - Gengar
Staryu - Starmie
Aron - Lairon

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
HEY EVERYONE! I CAUGHT A SHINY SPINDA LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!(My first in Ruby!) I found it whilst training in the sooty route. Anyway, I couldn't post it because the site was being stupid to me. But, anyway, here's my shinies for the dex:
Zigzagoon -> Linoone
Unown P
Unown Y
Unown Z
Quilava -> Typhlosion
Ursaring
Pidgey -> Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot
Caterpie -> Metapod -> Butterfree
Nincada -> Ninjask + Shedinja
Kyogre
Dunsparce
Spinda

Also:
Reading and watching internet commercials for the last few months, here are the three (possible) pokemon that will evolve in D/P. So, in other words, it would be cool to catch them shiny now and then trade and evolve.
-Sneasel
-Elekid/Electibuzz (there will be, but from which (Elekid or Electibuzz) is not known)
-Roselia (possible)

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
ryan said:
SGM! I've got Zubat-Crobat, Golbat-Crobat, Gastly-Gengar, and Heracross.

Exokriz: Metal Mario, Haunter Master, and I have all been doing a bit of work on an official SHC website. And we planned on "wasting" our money on it - Haunter Master made a slick layout that MM was touching up and I was working on graphics. We were going to register a domain and everything. I was actually just working on a banner image the other day. So the project is far from dead.

I would appreciate it if you'd keep your site up though (at least until the official one gets up and running) - it's good to have a shiny hunting resource.

And please be sure to show the other members respect - you were a bit rude to HM and SGM. (I already talked to him on AIM about his "freewebs is murder" comment)

I wasen't aware that you were making a website. I never saw anything about you guys making one (but I'm not going to go back and read all 338 pages of messages to find it). I apologize for being rude to Haunter Master, SGM, and Akida. I'll keep the "Unofficial" site up until then. If you guys need any help with the website in progress, I can help with that. I know quite a bit of HTML. And again I'm sorry for being rude.

Shiny Hunt:
No Shinies, I'm not as determined to get shinies as some of you guys are, like hatching thousands of eggs or SRing thousands of times. I just like to play the games. I got Emerald today, now I can get more pokemon and raise my chances of getting a shiny in 3 games :). I'm trying to evolve my Treecko and Ralts.

Years
I'd love to join!
I currently have no shinies, because just yesterday my brother deleted my gold game with the Shiny Chickorita...Oh well...
I'll start a new game on Ruby just for shiny hunting : D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Welcome to the club dib-worm!
Congratulations on being from Scotland - I'm a bit Scottish and I follow the Scottish Premier League like a madman. Who's your team (if you have one)? I like Celtic and Hibs.
On topic: I'm still looking for my shiny tauros; the hunt is finally getting to me and I'm maybe considering going after a new target - but I don't know which yet.

Ullion

Years
Wow srry guys.. PC isnt letting me post for soo long.. and congrats on the shiny man :).. well anyways.. im gettin farther on my 1 file and just bout to fight Giovanni.. but not quie yet.. i wanna train up a bit more.. adn also.. IM RELE WANTING EMERALD VERSION... im rele jealous of Exo who just got it..
anywyas... no new shinies.. of course.. i believe i have a high ID anyways. so ya *sigh.. lol well GL to the rest of you on ur shiny hunting..
Ks-Out

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yea - PC is a crazy place to be these days....
But it seems to be OK now; at least I hope it is.
I'm going on vacation for a week starting early tomorrow morning. This means that the transportation time (total of over 12 hours) will be spent shiny hunting. I was on a similar drive when I caught a shiny Heracross - so maybe it's a lucky route.
Please behave yourselves whilst I am out. (tee hee hee - I just wanted to sound like a parent - I trust you guys).

Happy Hunting!

Years
Hey people, sorry that i havn't been on for a while. Been in Ireland because my Auntie died. So ye, not been on pokemon for a bit, but i am back on it and i am hunting for a shiny Beldum! I jut thhink it looks really cool shiny! Ok, so the hatching begins. Later!

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hi I was on a vacation for a week and hunted a lot but didn't find anything myself, although I traded my shiny Raticate for a shiny GOLDUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooo happy the boy I met has 2 friends with shinies- 1 with Walrein and another with Linoon !!! I might get them traded to me :P!!!!! I am sooooo happy !!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A SHJNY GOLDUCK !!! lvl 62 he found it in the victory road @ lvl 61 :P It's great!!!

I tried to post before but PC was down :( hope it gets better !!! that's all for now

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
BG pokemon freak said:
hi I was on a vacation for a week and hunted a lot but didn't find anything myself, although I traded my shiny Raticate for a shiny GOLDUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooo happy the boy I met has 2 friends with shinies- 1 with Walrein and another with Linoon !!! I might get them traded to me :P!!!!! I am sooooo happy !!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A SHJNY GOLDUCK !!! lvl 62 he found it in the victory road @ lvl 61 :P It's great!!!

I tried to post before but PC was down :( hope it gets better !!! that's all for now
...golducks aren't found at level 61 in the victory road!!hahaha so the little fellow kind of fvcked you:D...
...still searching for the DARK-blue unown in leafgreen...

Years
What is happening with this forum? It keeps saying "Cannot display page" it is getting really annoying now, i can only post sometimes. But have have now hatched 65 belums and still no shiny! Just an update!

Years
  • Age 37
  • They/them
  • Canada
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Hey!

I couldn't connect to PC at all, last week. Sorry. Not much is going on. I've been working on a next-gen SHC card template which should accomodate D/P's larger sprites, whenever it's released. I made a new background, but I can't really do too much with the style until we see what D/P looks like in detail. An "official" SHC logo would also be nice... :p

SGM: Here's my current ShinyDex contribution:
Code:
011 Metapod
012 Butterfree
017 Pidgeotto
018 Pidgeot
021 Spearow
022 Fearow
060 Poliwag
061 Poliwhirl
137 Porygon
147 Dratini
148 Dragonair
149 Dragonite
167 Spinarak
168 Ariados
186 Politoed
187 Hoppip
188 Skiploom
189 Jumpluff
233 Porygon2
263 Linoone
270 Lotad
271 Lombre
272 Ludicolo
293 Whismur
294 Loudred
295 Exploud
322 Numel
323 Camerupt
333 Swablu
334 Altaria

Exokriz: You've already been corrected, so I won't bother repeating. I was working on all the backendish stuff for our SHC site, but decided to hold off until we could get some PHP/SQL hosting going, which HM said he could get.

~10240 Treeckos seen. Haven't even seen a Zigzagoon, which is extremely strange. There's only an 8.211% chance of this happening. It's like the Shiny Hunter's equivalent of getting Guillotine Swept in the Battle Frontier... o_0

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
PC is driving me nuts, like Metal Mario, I havent been able to post in almost a week. Anyways, I've been playing Emerald and have already started 4 new games because I just can't get a very good team. I tried Treecko as a starter but he kept getting killed easily and my team really sucked. Torchic was doing ok but I was about to be at Fortree and I would have gotten my butt handed to me from those blasted Flying types and I never caught and trained an Electrike. So now I'm see if I can do any better with Mudkip. He seems to be pretty powerful with the Water/Ground attributes. Electricity wont hurt him, and he can stand his ground pretty well. I'm going to evolve him into Marshtomp before I battle my Rival foir thew FIRST time. Lvl. 16 Marshtomp vs. Lvl. 5 Treecko.....who will win? Details at 11:00. Anyways, no shinies as of yet. I want a shiny so bad though :(

Years
im back from DC and im disappointed that i did like 4 hours staight of SRing...and nothing...newayz...ive postponed beldum and ive started hatchingzangoose for either flawless IVs or shiny...i got one with flawless speed, attack , and HP on like the 3rd egg but since that ive gotten like rash and naughty all the time...

Ullion

Years
lol wow PC is bad l8ly.. anyways.. ive stopped playing FR for now.. rele im playing crystal lol... i know shinies there dont count :'(... never the less... my party seems to be doin fine (Croconaw, Skiploom and Sandshrew+the togepi and the spearow for the quest stuff) adn ya.. im not even rede to battle whitney yet adn all my guys are over lv20 :D.. anyways.. i prob wont play FR until i get emerald (which i rele hope i get) XD... *Sigh.. well
KS-Out

Back