• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Lefty, a Righty...?

Are you Left Handed, Right Handed...?

• Left Handed

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Ambidextrous (You write with both hands)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Okay, I've always kinda wondered what hand people write with. It's often said that the hand you write with foreshadows your personality. As a left handed person, people tell me that I'm naturally creative, and such. What hand you write with? And do you think it affects the was you are?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • how ironic! im a lefty too Blaine! thers like 10 lefty in my school! people tell me im very creative and funny! and it sucks sitting on the right hand side of a righty cause our elbows always bump! :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm the first righty to post in this thread. ;P I don't think it affects my personality though... n_n;;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'd like to be ambidextrous, but I am right handed. ^_^ I don't know if it effects me though. x.x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Im AmbiDextrous , Both Hands right that same neatness.

I Draw Better with my left , i write my best with my right.

PokeTrainerCarol

*looks at paper*
    well I can read my name there, but extremly messy so I guess right handed :P
    but I don't hold my pencil right, my hands are very long and thin... o_O

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'm right handed, though I am teaching myself to write with my left hand.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Well *writes name with right hand* are them even letters? it looks more like some scribbles on a peice of paper! ^_^;

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Heh. Wow, I'm happy there are some other left handed people.

Sapphire Latios, I can agree with you about sitting next to a right-handed person. Especially at tables. I hate that I can't write directly into my binder like they can. >.<

I'm looking for an article to put up on this thread...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I'm right handed, if my arm somehow got chopped off by a tractor or something, I would be writing like a pre-schooler.

Years
  • Im right handed, but for some reason its still messy, and I tried with my left, but it was even worse and the funky thing is my neatest is when my pen(cil) I always put it in between my middle finger and my ring finger, and it sticks right up (^) and when I do it the right way, Its horrible, I dont think it affects me though...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I am right-handed, but it doesn't affect my personality at all...

I just noticed that when I'm typing using both hands, the letters I press with my left hand I get more typos with than the letters I press with my right hand...hmm...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm left-handed too! ^_^ That's so neat to see other left-handers! O.o I suppose it does effect me somehow. I can draw very well, plus write, I guess... And I beat my mom on this test where you had to find a thing in this picture within three seconds, (And it was hard!) and she's right-handed. It was supposed to mean that the right side of my brain works a lot faster than most peoples'. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I'm left-handed too! ^_^ That's so neat to see other left-handers! O.o I suppose it does effect me somehow. I can draw very well, plus write, I guess... And I beat my mom on this test where you had to find a thing in this picture within three seconds, (And it was hard!) and she's right-handed. It was supposed to mean that the right side of my brain works a lot faster than most peoples'. :P
    Those who are left handed you the right side of their brain and vice-versa. If I'm correct, it is said that the right side reveals an "artsy" side of a person. Now this does not mean that right handed people can't draw. I'm just saying what I read in this funky artice. Anway...I can't remember the rest, so I'll have to check back with ya.

It is nice to see others who use their left hand. I only know of one in all my classes at school.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Hehe, I know a lot of lefties who aren't creative at ALL. Oh well. I'm a righty, but it would be cool to be ambidextrous. ^_^

Back