• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket Strike

What do you think of this name?

• Ehh..not really.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes, its a really good name.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

PlasticPokeball

Another Beginner Hacker
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    POKEMON ROCKET STRIKE

Please check the bottom of this post for Updates.

Initial Info: Your father is Lance from the Elite Four. But he is too pre-occupied with his Pokemon training that he neglects you, and you guessed it, you, as a son/daughter, are upset.

Game Intro..
    You are the regular trainer from Fire Red, but your clothes are darker and you wear a black hat. You start off in the upstairs of your home. You go downstairs to see that Oak is talking to your mom. They realize you're standing there and blah, blah, blah, Oak talks about you starting life as a trainer. He takes you to his lab and here you choose your starter Pokemon. Apparently you over-slept and your TWO rivals had the first choice in picking their starting Pokemon. So you are stuck with using Charmander. But not for long! Before you leave town, a few Rocket Grunts stop you and ask if you want to join their group. Whatever you decide you'll end up going with them anyway. They take you to their headquarters (which is conveniently located in your town) and you meet Giovanni. In exchange for your starter, you get to choose one of three OTHER starting Pokemon, all of which are new. You are made a Rocket Grunt and after all this introduction, you are finally off on your adventure.

Features
    Gym System
    Spoiler:

Rivals
    Spoiler:

Trainer Battles
    Spoiler:

Rocket Steal Quests - This is a long one.
    Spoiler:

New Pokemon
    Spoiler:

More features coming..

So..
    Any help would be appreciated.I already drew the Pokemon (I will send the pictures), I just need someone to sprite them for the game.

Any constructive criticism would also be appreciated. If this idea is too ridiculous (with reasoning) or impossible, let me know. Also, if you want to suggest something, let me know too.

One last thing, I know there is another game that follows a similar concept of a Rocket Anti-Hero, but I want to make this anyway. I doubt they will have the exact same features as mine, and I like the fact that mine is customized to my preferences.

Updates
    I have to focus in school and have other stuff, so yeah, I know it's taking slowly.
    UPDATE 3: Mapping out towns and routes. - Feb. 4
    UPDATE 4: Still Mapping, with a few scripts done. - Feb. 13

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This reminds me of rockets revenge.
    Destroy those do gooders!and good luck!.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • I really like steling the gym leaders pokemon idea
    It reminds me of Pokemon XD (the pokemon game)
    Good Luck with the hack

Back