• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Now, I'ma be honest, Kura, even though the average age on the DCC is like 17, that's not perfectly suited for this forum.

aside from the questionable nature of your post, I lol'd.

Wait.. what isn't appropriate? The fact that I made mention to sexual intercourse in fictional writing with fictional characters?

@_@.. Are you on something or am I just thick and stubborn? lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It was referencing a humour article and didn't go into detail or anything. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the post. o.o
    Meh, I really don't get into those types of web sites. I'm more of a qualityinn.com and irs.gov type of guy.
    Really???

Soon we'll have Jack O'Neill in here trying to convince us he likes Wikipedia... D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Soon we'll have Jack O'Neill in here trying to convince us he likes Wikipedia... D:
    No, you'll have Jack O'Neill saying that he also likes Cracked and TV Tropes and that he thinks the Buick freak and the Oregonian kid are aberrations.

Cherrim

Years
  • I... how did you... were you even online?

:( Stalker!

@QuilavaKing: :O Read this article on Cracked. It's probably my favourite! (But uhh, language warning, haha.)

/goes to bed because she has clearly given up on studying for the night

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    What a priceless reaction to a strange coincidence!

Speaking of sleep, I fell asleep earlier and woke up, played WoW, and forgot to go back to bed. I was only getting up for a glass of water and ended up staying awake and busy for a good three, four hours. Back to bed, I guess... even though I'll probably end up just staying on for another half hour looking up YouTube videos or something. </coolstorybro>

Years
  • tl;dr saw coolstorybro and loled! :P

Naa, I did read it. I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night, was weird.
    Oh well, shower times and ready for another day.

Cherrim

Years
  • I've had insomnia for the last month and a bit, so yeah, I definitely hate it when I can't sleep. XD; It's better in the last week or so since classes ended and I don't have to worry about getting up early, so I can keep trying to go back to sleep as much as I want but... ugh. :( Not getting enough sleep is awful. Especially when the time rolls over to like... 5 or 6am and you know it's just pointless to even try...

omg if I don't go to bed right now, send me harassment VMs until I do, lmao. D8

Years
  • First one sent.
    I doubt I have insomnia, thank god. I think I am just stressed with work and a lot is on my mind, so that has just got the better of me last night, I think/hope.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I'd hate not being able to sleep on school nights.
    It's still fun as hell though..

Insomnia gives rise to some nifty thoughts.. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I pulled an all nighter the night before last and I might have gotten 3 hours of sleep at best last night... I have a feeling that soon I'm gonna end up falling asleep for 14 hours or so...

Finals week here, too :/

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    If you can manage to sleep during the day..and stay away from the debt, I find it easier to study at night.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I can pretty much study anytime, though lately I've been needing to do it during both days and nights... and trying to remember not to skip meals in the process... and finals week is the only time of the year I rely on energy drinks, which might explain my messed up sleep pattern. But it's either this or fail so I have to go with the lesser of the two evils.

Years
  • What the hell is wrong with me. It has nearly been 40 hours since I last slept, AND I AIN'T EVEN TIRED O_O.

All this stress of University work and my final year is taking is toll! XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I usually go to bed at 9 pm (or anywhere past 9) and have to get up to get ready for college at 6:30 am as my first class each day is 8 am. I'm usually still tired and can't pay attention properly until the afternoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back