• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I accidentally stayed up til I think 9 AM once, but I went to sleep until like 1 or something after that.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've pulled a few all-nighters in my time, and they really do suck. I mean I used to do it lots when I had pretty bad on/off peak internet to make the most of my internet, but apart from that it's bad. You feel really groggy in the morning and it's ew.

Years
    Well, I finally got to sleep! And I made myself sleep longer than I should, because I am doing an all nighter in University tonight. That is going to be fun! XD.

Years
    I usually end up staying on the computer while I'm supposed to be doing my Homework so I'm up until 10 or 11 on school nights. I usually stay up until 1 or 2 on weekends, just because I have the liberty to sleep in the next day.

Years
    I've never even heard of any of these sites. lol
    Me neither.

And if we're talking about fanfics, I'm in the middle of writing a one-shot one right now. And by writing it, I mean I wrote six pages one day and haven't gone back to it since. I've drawn a complete blank about what to write.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Can't go wrong with writing about Bernie Madoff.

On a more serious note:

qualityinncom: Website for the Quality Inn hotel chain.
    irs.gov: Website for the Internal Revenue Service, which oversees taxes in the U.S.

Two of my personal obsessions that most everyone on PC probably won't get.
    I understand the second one, but the first one...are you someone who leaves home and sleeps at inns almost everyday? o.o

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    This kind of Buick?
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

[sarcasm]It seems comfortable to sleep on.[/sarcasm]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The man seems really comfortable, though. I wonder how much those things costs now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back