ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3176    
Old January 30th, 2011 (12:38 AM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by Master Terrador.
Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
Mostly Dead
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,098
Alright, I'm lost after the fifth gym in Lauren, I try to move on but the steams are blocking my path...

EDIT: Found Soka but he then flew off mentioning Shinx, Snorlax, and Steelix. So what now?
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #3177    
Old January 30th, 2011 (12:59 AM).
12345's Avatar
12345 12345 is offline
Sky
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 410
    Quote:
    BUG FOUND : Some of the pokemon that people gives you dont appear in Pokedex.

    I have a Kibago given to me in Dragonbreath and it doesnt appear in the pokedex
    Because Kibago is in ??? slot between Celebi=>Treecko, so you can't see it in Pokedex, even it's National Dex.

    Quote:
    How do I get the S.S. Ticket from Prof. Jasmine? I talk to her and nothing happens.
    When you enter the lab, the script will be actived, if not that's a bug. (I think)
    Quote:
    i've beaten all lauren gym's but i dont know where is the league some help please
    Surf to south from starter Town in Lauren.
    Quote:
    Alright, I'm lost after the fifth gym in Lauren, I try to move on but the steams are blocking my path...

    EDIT: Found Soka but he then flew off mentioning Shinx, Snorlax, and Steelix. So what now?
    They're in 3 routes around Kosaka City. Search: Shinx==>Snorlax==>Steelix
    __________________


    Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
    Reply With Quote
      #3178    
    Old January 30th, 2011 (1:51 AM).
    avengerr avengerr is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2010
      Posts: 16
      how much of the game is transulated
      Reply With Quote
        #3179    
      Old January 30th, 2011 (3:14 AM).
      Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
      Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
      The Faltine
         
        Join Date: Mar 2008
        Location: Slovenia
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,578
        Where can I do some training before the Zhery E4?
        My Pokemon are in their late 40s and the E4 have the levels from 60 to 70.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #3180    
        Old January 30th, 2011 (4:15 AM).
        ~Anbuja's Avatar
        ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
        Let's Keep It Simple
           
          Join Date: Oct 2010
          Location: In Snorlax Stomach
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 321
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
          Talk and battle Prof. Ellie outside the Flamenry City. (If you don't know him, talk to all people there). Then go enter the mountain in the city and find Gym LEader.


          the only problem is that prof ellie isnt outside flamnery city
          i checked before the forest and in the forest and on the othe path that leads to the city where the lab was...i een went to the lab to look what ow prof elli have to know him when i see him than but nothing
          maybe am i looking in a wrong placce??
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #3181    
          Old January 30th, 2011 (4:39 AM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by Satoshi Ookami.
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,504
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
          Where can I do some training before the Zhery E4?
          My Pokemon are in their late 40s and the E4 have the levels from 60 to 70.
          You are way too underleveled O_o I had 60 levels in league O_o
          And maybe train in Victory Road and Zhery underground...? I don't know... you need at least 10 levels UP.


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
          When you enter the lab, the script will be actived, if not that's a bug. (I think)
          It's somehow weird y'know...
          You might not be able to activate that script for some reason O_o
          I had to load my save in League a did Kaori again in order to make that script work :D
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #3182    
          Old January 30th, 2011 (4:49 AM).
          Pikakaka Pikakaka is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 11
            So Kibago will not appear in the pokedex?

            Does that makes impossible to get the complete Pokedex?
            Reply With Quote
              #3183    
            Old January 30th, 2011 (5:08 AM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by 12345.
            12345's Avatar
            12345 12345 is offline
            Sky
               
              Join Date: Aug 2007
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 410
              Quote:
              the only problem is that prof ellie isnt outside flamnery city
              i checked before the forest and in the forest and on the othe path that leads to the city where the lab was...i een went to the lab to look what ow prof elli have to know him when i see him than but nothing
              maybe am i looking in a wrong placce??
              He's near the yellow hair girl in the city (above the lab ans shop)
              Quote:
              So Kibago will not appear in the pokedex?

              Does that makes impossible to get the complete Pokedex?
              Just catch 386 Pokemon and you'll finish the Pokedex. You don't need to catch 25 Pokemon between Celebi and Treecko. (except if you want to have them...)

              Quote:
              It's somehow weird y'know...
              You might not be able to activate that script for some reason O_o
              I had to load my save in League a did Kaori again in order to make that script work
              The var didn't set for some reasons when you beat E4. Sadly for many flags Wesley used, they are not the right empty flags. Sometime They're cleared, so some events you did will appear again. In my rom, Aron appeared again in Flamenry, Yellow in the mountain, Kenta and Team Steam in Mt Icestorm, Cynthia in Mt Winder, Ash in Zhery league.... The right flags seems to be a big problem with a long hack. :\ It also happens with the items. I think Wesley will have to change them.
              __________________


              Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
              Reply With Quote
                #3184    
              Old January 30th, 2011 (5:39 AM).
              ~Anbuja's Avatar
              ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
              Let's Keep It Simple
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2010
                Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 321
                [QUOTE=12345;6426484]He's near the yellow hair girl in the city (above the lab ans shop)
                uhmmm.....nope he isnt there
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #3185    
                Old January 30th, 2011 (6:46 AM).
                Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                The Faltine
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                  Location: Slovenia
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3,578
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  You are way too underleveled O_o I had 60 levels in league O_o
                  And maybe train in Victory Road and Zhery underground...? I don't know... you need at least 10 levels UP.
                  Woah, okay XD
                  I had no trouble beating trainers so far, that's why I didn't put much effort into leveling up.

                  Zhery Underground? Where's that?
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3186    
                  Old January 30th, 2011 (9:23 AM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by DS92.
                  DS92 DS92 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 18
                    Hi,

                    I've already beaten all the 8 gyms of lauren, after that I teached a whirpool to a pokemon, then I destroyed the "hurricanes in the sea"; but then, I don't know where I should go?
                    Someone could tell me?

                    Sorry the english
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3187    
                    Old January 30th, 2011 (9:28 AM).
                    SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                    SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                    /)^3^(\
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2007
                    Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 1,041
                    I am in Flamenry City already with a new question. How do I get into Mt. Vulcan? I got my third Lauren badge so was I supposed to go east of Kosaka City instead?
                    __________________
                    Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3188    
                    Old January 30th, 2011 (10:41 AM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by Darkerm.
                    Darkerm's Avatar
                    Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                    Darkness is Not always Evil
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2010
                      Location: Bangladesh
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 401
                      Lots of it New beta is changed in scripting and offset-ing way
                      But if you are translating then I'd like you not to release it.
                      Because Wes gave credits to me and SP so we wouldn't like to have those credits for nothing.


                      Dud, I am not Trying to steal your credit because I never work for credit or fame. I got impatient and decided to translate it myself.
                      I really respect you guys for translating it. If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.

                      My best regards to Wesley for making an Awesome hack.
                      Thank You. Wish you will make more hack for us.
                      __________________
                      This signature has been disabled.
                      Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3189    
                      Old January 30th, 2011 (11:57 AM).
                      needhelp242 needhelp242 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 11
                        where do you find Shinx and steelix? i've been running around at the routes near Kosaka and cant find Shinx or steelix.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3190    
                        Old January 30th, 2011 (12:02 PM).
                        Tcoppy's Avatar
                        Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
                        Royal
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Location: New England
                        Age: 19
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 563
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
                        Lots of it New beta is changed in scripting and offset-ing way
                        But if you are translating then I'd like you not to release it.
                        Because Wes gave credits to me and SP so we wouldn't like to have those credits for nothing.


                        Dud, I am not Trying to steal your credit because I never work for credit or fame. I got impatient and decided to translate it myself.
                        I really respect you gays for translating it. If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.
                        My best regards to Wesley for making an Awesome hack.
                        Thank You. Wish you will make more hack for us.
                        ''You gays''
                        Really
                        I believe this is a typo.
                        But if it's not.
                        Don't call these guys gay its offenceive and rude
                        And also these guys are helping in makeing the hack not you, not me, not a whole ton of other people.
                        __________________
                        Soon?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3191    
                        Old January 30th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
                        needhelp242 needhelp242 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 11
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                          ''You gays''
                          Really
                          I believe this is a typo.
                          But if it's not.
                          Don't call these guys gay its offenceive and rude
                          And also these guys are helping in makeing the hack not you, not me, not a whole ton of other people.
                          LOL!! obviously its a typo.... it doesnt make sense gramatically if it wasnt... so dont come jump into conclusion and attack someone like that, it makes you look like a douche.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3192    
                          Old January 30th, 2011 (12:15 PM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by Satoshi Ookami.
                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                          Memento Mori
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 14,504
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by needhelp242 View Post
                          where do you find Shinx and steelix? i've been running around at the routes near Kosaka and cant find Shinx or steelix.
                          Shinx is on Route 509 (just go west of Ricyan and she is in little grass patch on the north part =))
                          And Steelix on Route 505 (west of Kosaka) on the western part, you'll see him soon after you surf back


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
                          Dud, I am not Trying to steal your credit because I never work for credit or fame. I got impatient and decided to translate it myself.
                          I really respect you gays for translating it. If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.

                          [/CENTER][/B]
                          Hey chill out dude :D I wasn't blaming you or anything O_o
                          And could you not use this color? :D It kinda hurts to read :D


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
                          I am in Flamenry City already with a new question. How do I get into Mt. Vulcan? I got my third Lauren badge so was I supposed to go east of Kosaka City instead?
                          Yes You were supposed to do Kosaka City's gym before going to Flamenry.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
                          Zhery Underground? Where's that?
                          Sorry I meant Underwater :D

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
                          The var didn't set for some reasons when you beat E4. Sadly for many flags Wesley used, they are not the right empty flags. Sometime They're cleared, so some events you did will appear again. In my rom, Aron appeared again in Flamenry, Yellow in the mountain, Kenta and Team Steam in Mt Icestorm, Cynthia in Mt Winder, Ash in Zhery league.... The right flags seems to be a big problem with a long hack. :\ It also happens with the items. I think Wesley will have to change them.
                          Yeah I realized that too...
                          This version has too many of these :/
                          It happened to me lots of times as well... Well I guess Wes still cannot stop working on this =D

                          Guys how to reach Noormeak Steam dudes are still blocking path on Route 510 (west of Merydian)? I have beaten Ricyan gym should I do some kind of event after it?

                          Nevermind I did not see the "hole" because Steam dude was blocking it =D
                          __________________
                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3193    
                          Old January 30th, 2011 (12:21 PM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by Darkerm.
                          Darkerm's Avatar
                          Darkerm Darkerm is offline
                          Darkness is Not always Evil
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2010
                            Location: Bangladesh
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 401
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                            ''You gays''
                            Really
                            I believe this is a typo.
                            But if it's not.
                            Don't call these guys gay its offenceive and rude
                            And also these guys are helping in makeing the hack not you, not me, not a whole ton of other people.
                            Sorry for the wrong spelling. I was going to write "Guys" but somehow I wrote "Gays".
                            Hope nobody get angry with it.

                            Just remember
                            "To err is Human Beings ".


                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                            Hey chill out dude :D I wasn't blaming you or anything O_o
                            And could you not use this color? :D It kinda hurts to read
                            Well:\, How about that you stop using Red color?It hurts my eyes.

                            Just kidding. I'll try not to use that color:D.
                            Thanks for not Blaming me.



                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by needhelp242 View Post
                            LOL!! obviously its a typo.... it doesnt make sense gramatically if it wasnt... so dont come jump into conclusion and attack someone like that, it makes you look like a douche.
                            I think you understand this situation. well I just mistakenly type "Guys" as "Gays".

                            Thanks for your support.
                            __________________
                            This signature has been disabled.
                            Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3194    
                            Old January 30th, 2011 (12:41 PM). Edited January 30th, 2011 by ~Anbuja.
                            ~Anbuja's Avatar
                            ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
                            Let's Keep It Simple
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                              Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 321
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post


                              Yes You were supposed to do Kosaka City's gym before going to Flamenry.

                              does this mean that i shouldnt went to flamenry city before beating the 3rd gym...coz i was in flamenry city before kosoka city gym i couldnt go in the 3th gym and now i dont have a clue how to go in the 4th gym or in the vulcan
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3195    
                              Old January 30th, 2011 (12:48 PM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,504
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                              does this mean that i shouldnt went to flamenry city before beating the 3rd gym coz here by me i dont have a clue how to go in the 4th gym or in the vulcan
                              And I kinda don't have clue what you just said O_o
                              Well whatever I'll just answer what I think I should :D
                              Kosaka City's gym is the third one so you should go there before going to Flamery City and Mt. Volcano
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3196    
                              Old January 30th, 2011 (1:10 PM).
                              ~Anbuja's Avatar
                              ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
                              Let's Keep It Simple
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2010
                                Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 321
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                And I kinda don't have clue what you just said O_o
                                Well whatever I'll just answer what I think I should :D
                                Kosaka City's gym is the third one so you should go there before going to Flamery City and Mt. Volcano


                                oh sorry that you didnt really understanded me
                                so let me explain a little im was at the 3th gym and when i wanted to go to the gym was the event with the gym leader who said something with sky tower so i thought that i should go in the sky tower but you cant get in coz of the guard he wont go away maybe you cant go in so i went again in the gym but i couldnt still go in so i just went down to flamenry city and there were nothing i explored the city more like speaking to people and such and returned to kosaka city i could go now in the gym even but still not in the sky tower i beated the gym and dont know what to do next im in flamenry city but nothing i cant go in the vulcano...
                                and someone said that i should beat prof ellie who is in flamenry city here by me he isnta there any idea???
                                and sorry if i was spamming and sorry for the bad english im german and i hope that you understanded me now a little maybe.....
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3197    
                                Old January 30th, 2011 (3:37 PM).
                                SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                                SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                                /)^3^(\
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2007
                                Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 1,041
                                That didn't help answer my question as I beat Lumy already. I don't know what to do in Flamenry City as there are Aron everywhere and I can't get into Mt. Vulcan.
                                __________________
                                Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3198    
                                Old January 30th, 2011 (4:09 PM).
                                ~Anbuja's Avatar
                                ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
                                Let's Keep It Simple
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2010
                                  Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 321
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
                                  That didn't help answer my question as I beat Lumy already. I don't know what to do in Flamenry City as there are Aron everywhere and I can't get into Mt. Vulcan.

                                  i cant even go into the gym coz an aron is blocking it and someone said that i have to beat prof ellie but he isnt ether in the city
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3199    
                                  Old January 30th, 2011 (4:56 PM).
                                  master2738's Avatar
                                  master2738 master2738 is offline
                                  Deviant Master
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 26
                                    wow, i just found out you cant play this game on the gpsphone....what a bummer
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3200    
                                    Old January 30th, 2011 (5:00 PM).
                                    lsuaksauke lsuaksauke is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Posts: 3
                                      I have no idea where to find team steam after I beat there hidout. And I have Dive hm.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:00 AM.