• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Flurry whimpered and nuzzled the scar on his muzzle trembling. "H..how did you get this?" she whimpered. She knew every scar he had and how he got it except for that one. She was glad he was being honest about it and that just made her feel worse about the fact that just like him she had hidden a scar from him by the way she groomed her fur. "I..I have one you don't know about too" she whispered and with her paw she brushed it against her side reveling a long fresh scar that ran all across her side.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry blushed when he kissed her scar and she gently kissed his gently before cuddling with him. Close enough that he could easily wrap his paws around her as she nuzzled her head under his her fur flattening out again as she made a small purring sound.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • His purr matched hers and he wrapped his paws around her. He nosed her head up and the kissed her, blushing again, and nuzzled his head beside hers. He glanced at the sky.

Sun is rising... About... 7AM now...

Silver groaned. He longed to sleep, right beside Flurry, curled with her, warm, comfortable, relaxed... But they would be continuing their journey now. Silver looked out at the field where he trained in the early morning.

I can use these moves... To protect her better...

Silver sat upright, and smiled, just staring into Flurry's eyes...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry blushed purring as she nuzzled him lovingly. "I don't know how I'd live without you" she whispered kissing him again before nuzzling her cheek against his wrapping her paws around him. "Your all I have and I don't want to ever lose you"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He blushed as she kissed him, wrapped her paws around him, and held him close. His muzzle scar gleamed through the blush. He yawned a little.

"Forget the journey... I wanna be right here with you some more..."

He curled up, still in her paws, cuddling into her as he let himself drift into sleep, nice and warm by her...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry smiled cuddling more with him as he fell asleep and she yawned as well. "Love you" she whispered before she felt her eyes close as sleep took over her.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver yawned and opened his eyes.

Sun is directly above us; Noon.

He sighed relief to see that Cassie and the others didn't leave while they slept. Silver woke up but stayed where he was with Flurry. He enjoyed this far too much to want to move, and if he did he might disturb her sleep. The muzzle scar glinted in the sunlight as he smiled, close to her, where he always wanted to be...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Name: Michael Solos
    Appearance: Unusual Grey eyes, Purple Backpack, Green Trouser, Orange T-shirt, Grey Jacket, Scruffy Medium Black Hair
    Personality: Enegetic, Protective, Expericenced, Ice/water type fond.
    History: Solos' Parents live up at Snowpoint city, his father was visiting the Kanto Region, Michael's Mother did not Allow him to leave the Snowpoint city, then when his father came back he said he is allowed to go be a trainer a local Sinnoh Professor called Rowan gave Michael a Pinplup he trained the Pinplup he calls Aquatis into a Prinplup,

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Micheal is accepted :3 just keep in mind that this is a very active RP, for having only a few people in it (4 now, with you joined) so you should always read up on posts. Also, you may want to read all of the posts leading up to this so you can analyze the situation. Just to avoid confusion, myyhrmann's "Joshua" Character was later replaced by Marina's "Cassie" Character. Ypu can jump in the story at any time, but I would highly reccomend you read all of the previous posts. thanks!)

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry purred and cuddled closer to him as she slowly woke up. She yawned looking around not looking at Silver yet. She saw they were in the same place and Cassie who looked just exhausted in her sleep laying against a tree. When she turned her head to Silver she blushed when she ended up kissing him.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry grinned and nuzzled him back feeling safe with him curled around her as they cuddled. "I'm feeling much better" she whispered smiling. "But that must have something to do with my strong love protecting me and that kiss we just shared"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver's muzzle scar started to blend in as he blushed, and he rested his head by hers, nuzzling more. He felt closer to her right now than he ever has before. He enjoyed it. He simply stared into her eyes, her beautiful icy-blue eyes, and craned his neck forward, resting his nose against hers...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • (I always read all theposts before entering)
    Michael wander into a openning at the south of the region, He see 4 Pokémon and a trainer. He run over to the Trainer "Hello, you look like you like Pokémon." (I know I couldn't think of anything else I'm tired)

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • (OOC: Sorry been busy)

Flurry blushed as he rested his nose against hers and she starred endlessly into his gentle purple eyes. She smiled lovingly at him her love showing in her eyes. "Just looking into your eyes makes me feel so safe" she whispered.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS WORRIED SICK? lol... Really you vanished... Get your Plague sign-up done and post rrrggghhh >.<)

Silver smiled, blushing the way she looked at him.

I'm glad she feels the same way...

He took a few paces from her, facing her the whole time. He smiled at her, a bit of mischeif in his stare.

"Wanna see the move I made up for you?"

He asked happily, but didn't even wait for her to answer. Before she could respond he shouted,

"Tackle-hug!!"

and glomped her, holding her close as they rolled backwards a bit. When the rolling stopped she was laying on top of him, they were face to face. Silver was really happy at this point, even laughing a little, blushing more because of his new 'attack'. He realized he had landed belly-side up, and she was standing over him. He put his paws out and wailed,

"I surrender, I surrender!!"

giggling a bit as he said it...

Lilliana

Years
  • (School Musical coming up in five days really busy sorry)

Flurry blushed looking down at him as she nuzzled her nose against his as she giggled. "Nice move" she giggled smiling more than she had in a long time. She shifted so she was laying on her side next to him and rested her head on his belly looking up at him "Your soo cute"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back